• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A couple of questions.

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
#1 Can you link me to a thread that lists Sheiks combos, strings and follow ups?

#2 What is Sheiks best stage?

#3 What happened to Sheik when she moved from Melee to Brawl. She doesn't to be made worse but she is still like mid tier. :/ She recieves little lag so you can combo/string like crazy. Personally.... I think she should be at least high tier. IMO

Well... that's it. Thanks to anyone who answers.

East

Crappy Imitation
Doing Tricks in a Mansion Location: Tokyo, JP
Stickies
Norfair
A Nerf Gun happened. Middle Mid Tier is the highest we'll probably ever see sheik move up to [and that's being a little charitable]. Her small brawl fan base coupled with her lack of viable killing moves doesn't really work well for her.

saviorslegacy

Stickies
Norfair
A Nerf Gun happened. Middle Mid Tier is the highest we'll probably ever see sheik move up to [and that's being a little charitable]. Her small brawl fan base coupled with her lack of viable killing moves doesn't really work well for her.
Ummmm.... I did check the stickies. I wanted to see a page that had a list of attacks like this.

f-tilt> f-tilt
f-tilt> Bair (at high damages)
d-tilt> f-tilt
f-tilt>u-smash

That kind of a post. :ohwell:

Mith_

Smash Champion
I don't think Sheik herself got screwed over from melee to brawl, in fact I think she got a bit better (needles + tether recovery). But its the game itself that is screwing Sheik over. No combos means she can't rack up damage at the same rate as others to kill just like they do.

saviorslegacy

I don't think Sheik herself got screwed over from melee to brawl, in fact I think she got a bit better (needles + tether recovery). But its the game itself that is screwing Sheik over. No combos means she can't rack up damage at the same rate as others to kill just like they do.
There are still strings Mithx. It may not be the same as combos.... but ge they're close. Look at MK, Fox.... and Sheik. They almost have combos.

Top Bottom