• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Comprehensive Guide On How Idiots Defend Their Characters

Killress

Smash Ace
0mG n0ubz0rz!1!!!!!!1 lern 2 pl@y teh $nakez if joU went 2 ween. nubz..!!11!!!

SARCASM. I completely agree with you, 100%. Actually, more like 90%... ;)

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
I was going to say something, but quoting you revealed the text you censored.

You might run into problems if people don't read the blacked out part of you post.

GRAMMARLOL

Smash Rookie
Stupid people are stupid people. There are stupid people for everything. There's no reason to whine about every single kind of stupid person. The people who zelously defend strong characters with inane arguments are few and obviously stupid.

Pay them no attention.
There's no real practical reason, sure. It's always fun to mock them, however; and simple enjoyment is the sole reason people do many things - including playing this game.

DUDE QUIT SPAMMING BEFORE I RIP YOUR NUTS OFF

Play as whoever the hell you like to play as. Don't use Metaknight when you prefer to use Yoshi - OR vice versa.

Now somebody lock this.
It's like you didn't read my OP, merely saw the thread title and interjected with yet another hollow, tired phrase about using bad characters if you like them in a thread that has nothing to do with it. Oh, and followed up said statement with an imperative statement to lock this thread as if your piece of oh-so original wisdom contained the meaning to life, the universe, and everything. Hint: it didn't and you're an idiot.

Ignoring the fact that you basically just said "WOW, how STUPID" after each argument you intended to counter, wouldn't it be better to just find a better game to play rather than spend a bunch of time on message boards trying to get people to play the game under the specific terms that you think are fair?
Completely incorrect. Although unnecessary, as each statement is so stupid it's basically impossible to categorize as logical in any way, I explained why each statement is parroted endlessly by only morons who do not possess a modicum of individual thought, mostly because I like to be kind to the mentally handicapped (ie, you). And I made no attempt at getting people to play by any specific terms. You couldn't be any more incorrect even if you instead decided to post about how the Earth is flat.

You claim to be 'explaining' to use how idiots defend their character. Now, this means that since you oppose this stance, you are for characters which people do not defend. You only NEED to defend your character if it's being attacked, so thus your character is under attack from others. So, if we connect the dots, you are explaining to us how idiots defend characters? But...your defending a position..based on characters...

Since when did we let idiots preach?
I am supposed to respond to a person who couldn't even make the first statement of his post make grammatical sense? And honestly, following your chain of logic was as painful and depressing as sticking one's genitalia in a blender. I'll try to explain to you why as simply as possible. Your statement that I am "for characters which people do not defend" is incorrect because I am not for or against any characters. In fact, I never repudiated anyone's right to defend anything. I merely made statements mocking specific, generic, and idiotic arguments people use to defend their characters. So, if we connect the dots, you are a moron.

Since when did society let idiots who should have all rights been killed due to their stupidity have access to computers?

Maybe you should just learn to adapt, I mean... It is the player, not the game, after all. Maybe you don't have enough skills to master your character.

And by the way, my character has WEAKNESSES.
I know this was a joke, but it saddened me anyways. :(

I came into the thread late to say that this is the best thing that has ever been said.
I replied to and destroyed his post by directly quoting several examples from on thread exemplifying these "theoretical" people. Good ****ing game.

GRAMMARLOL

Smash Rookie
hahaha you can tell he's european by how he spells favorite "favourite".... lol :p
1. I am not. There are other nations that use the form of English that spells "favourite" with an 'o' and a 'u', such as Canada, you ignorant halfwit.
2. Even if I were, why the "hahaha"? Was it a triumphant "hahaha" to express your joy at determining the continent of my origin? Was it a "hahaha" because you think Europeans are worth laughing at? Both? Do tell, I am curious to see what kind of idiot you are exactly.

I just accept them as reminders that no matter what, there ARE people who ae stupider and louder than you.

Like th OP.
He was taking my side, genius.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
1. I am not. There are other nations that use the form of English that spells "favourite" with an 'o' and a 'u', such as Canada, you ignorant halfwit.
2. Even if I were, why the "hahaha"? Was it a triumphant "hahaha" to express your joy at determining the continent of my origin? Was it a "hahaha" because you think Europeans are worth laughing at? Both? Do tell, I am curious to see what kind of idiot you are exactly.

He was taking my side, genius.
Yes we canadians do spell it "favourite" :p

Psiklone

Smash Cadet
I've used #1 myself in the opposite situation. Someone is trying to use an attack that is ridiculously strong/fast, and I simply dodge and smash. Eventually, they'll call me cheap, and I'll tell them to "adapt" by not using the same attack so often.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
Coming back to this thread after 5 days, laughing my *** off. Stupid people trying to argue against their own stupidity? Hell yeah.

wangston

Smash Lord
So i've read this and let me see if this is the point you're trying to make. People use certain characters and then they say that the character isn't want makes them good it's there skill and that everyone else that is using a different character and losses to that person has no skills and just needs to learn how to play. So these said people are in denial of the how over powered their character is. You mention 3 characters that people defend the most I would assume your talking about Snake, Meta, but I don't know who the third would be, ROB, G&W, or Falco would be my guess.

Top Bottom