• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Beginners Guide to Mr. Game & Watch

GreenDude

Smash Cadet
A good thing to do is everytime u get a kill, pull an empty hammer or two for a chance at 7 and make sure you memorize the # and the dots so you know if the next value is gonna be a potential 9.

Ridel

Smash Ace
NNID
Lowly_RiDEL
Switch FC
SW-3730-9751-0132
Dude this guide is outstanding. I picked up G&W after watching him be played on Apex 2014 vods. What impressed me the most is how uncomfortable the matchup was to others and the wide variety of aggressive combos G&W could unleash. I love the umbrella the most.

Thanks again for the guide it was truly helpful.
:D No problamo!

Ridel

Smash Ace
NNID
Lowly_RiDEL
Switch FC
SW-3730-9751-0132
This guide needs video references, such as good GnWs to see when you first start off
Should I put a link over to the video thread or just throw in a few of your matches to give people some good examples?

Dakpo

Smash Lord
Should I put a link over to the video thread or just throw in a few of your matches to give people some good examples?
i think you should add me vs the people I played at forte 2. Bidoof has a good video vs emu killer, and strong bad also has some strong play

Ridel

Smash Ace
NNID
Lowly_RiDEL
Switch FC
SW-3730-9751-0132
i think you should add me vs the people I played at forte 2. Bidoof has a good video vs emu killer, and strong bad also has some strong play
Okay I'll add them as soon as I can.

Ridel

Smash Ace
NNID
Lowly_RiDEL
Switch FC
SW-3730-9751-0132
Videos have been added!! I'm going to add some descriptions to them as well pointing out highlighted moments, but I'm going to need some help identify certain things since I'm a little rusty on G&W tech in PM.

Last edited:
Top Bottom