• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A 8 player tournament on 3-29-08

SD - Steven Duda

Smash Cadet
Hey, I'm giving another try at makeing tournaments so on March 22 2008 I will have a 8 player tournament. I don't have a time yet but watch this thread as time passes so I can say when the tournament is. I will have a winner bracket and a loser bracket. Each match is best 2 out of 3 matches. It's like that except the final match were it will be a 3 out of 5 match. There are NO prizes. This is just for fun. The rules for each match is as follows: 3 stock; 8 min time limit; any stage; no items exept for a smash ball that is on low. I will ref each match. Also I'm joining so I need 7 other poeple to join. The things you need for this tournament is AIM. My AIM screen name is stevenduda3. You must be on AIM one hour before the tournament starts. I will post the matches here on Friday and you can not join the tournament after Friday at 9:00 PM EST. Thats when I post the matches. Brawl freind code is needed. Good Luck!

Brawl freind code: 1160-9391-7629
Brawl name: SD
AIM screen name: stevenduda3

Update: The date for the tournament has been delayed till 3-29-08 Hope you understand.

Update: The format of play as been changed. Instead of me being a ref. I will have brackets up online and its only one bracket. No winner or loser bracket. People will have to add their oppnent's freind code and I'll say who will host the game. The last match though will have a ref. After each match both players will have to tell me the results of each match. If anyone dose not give me results, they will be kicked out of the tournament. This way the tournament will go quicker. If you got anything to ask me about the tournament go and ask. Also I'm out of the tournament so there is no other spots left because someone out of SWF is in the tournament. Players should get a PM from me about your opponent soon.

Update: OK the tournament time is 6:00 PM EST. The matches are as follows: djmisher90 vs Cosmic M ; Pit433 vs Dinner ; Eff Soul vs Soccer4Viets ; Pogogo63 vs meleechamp15832. Now everyone's freind code is here:
djmisher90: 4425 1258 8710
Cosmic M: 0301-9445-4478
Pit433: 4210-3658-2642
Dinner: 2878-9257-8140
Eff Soul: 4253-3160-5993
Soccer4Viets: 1332-7381-3552
Pogogo63: 2535-3317-8294
meleechamp15832: 4682-8394-3568

Well there you go and remember log onto AIM one hour before the tournament so I could add everyone into one big chat room and before the tournament starts the entire time will be a O&A. Good luck to everyone and don't add my fc because i will not ref the finals.

pit433

Smash Rookie
Sign me up... AIM (wifes) hsafran

All info posted right here --|
<-----------------------------

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
alright good luck all especially pogogo63 ur my first victom =p

hope it turns out well

does any 1 else get any lag when they go on wifi? like u hit A and it reacts like 1/2 a second late? if so whats the prob, i thaught it was cuz my router is too far away but its just 5 feet away. i tried messing with the wii internet suport set-up re doing all of it but that doesnt help either :(

Top Bottom