• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

=^_^= H2XD members chill here

Azn Zigaknight

Smash Rookie

This is the thread for all the members of Ha Ha XD to hang out in. If you haven't heard of us, here's our current members

Azn Zigaknight-A beast with every character, and amazing at every game, except brawl. Melee is SOOOOO much better.

chillendude_69-He's a lover, not a fighter, but he can still kick your *** lol. One of the most intelligent and technically apt smashers.

ChuDis- a mad cool IC's player, he plays amazingly and looks even better. He hosts mad amazing biweeklies at his mansion, the H2XD headquarters.

Dlim-chillen's big bro, he's a hilarious guy, and pretty **** good
to boot. What a beast.

lil_b-Not much I can say, I haven't gotten to know him that well, but ChuDis tells me he's an awesome dude.

chillendude_69

Smash Rookie
Our first topic of discussion is the "crew" H2YL. Stands for Ha Ha You Lose. Obviously a cheap knockoff of our esteemed crew. I mean, come on, "chillindude829"? He just misspelled my name and added 2 to the 6, and another 2.

We need to put these impostors in their place, H2XD style.

lil_b, you are welcome to join, as long as you love smash and are a cool person. We're nice guys.

ChuDis

Smash Rookie
I dunno, it's all cool, I think it's kinda funny that they chose to mock us lolz. Wannabes pretending to be us, I'll take it as a compliment. But they do need to be taught their place.

lil_b, we'd love to have you

T

The Real Dlim

Our first topic of discussion is the "crew" H2YL. Stands for Ha Ha You Lose. Obviously a cheap knockoff of our esteemed crew. I mean, come on, "chillindude829"? He just misspelled my name and added 2 to the 6, and another 2.

We need to put these impostors in their place, H2XD style.
my guy just spelled my name backwards.

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
ok, how long before this gets stopped?

but this junk is hilarious!

i would say its the best crew, but brawltimore? hahah

ok we are only best at hosting people, being crazy, and partying...
but that will change, hahaha

chillendude_69

Smash Rookie
Btw, if anyone wants "The Real Dlim", "Azen Zigaknight", or "ChuDis", I can give you the password. First come first serve.

edit: "azn zigaknight" is taken.
so is ChuDis.

Don't think anyone's going to want "The Real Dlim", most people won't get that reference.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
I can assure you, Azn Zigaknight will not fail, I have trained him. Go check the Chudat Dojo thread for proof.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
how much you wanna bet they're all EE and Azen is Thumbs lol

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
No, GimR, they were all me from the beginning, as stated earlier, but I've given them all away now. Good luck guessing. i can see why you guessed thumbs though XD, I just couldn't think of any way to parody Azen, so I had Azn have the opposite smash feelings.

Anyways, have fun new H2XD. Hopefully this will keep going for a while.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
OKay I guess not. Mow decided to ban Azn Zigaknight and ChuDis.

I even had a sig made for ChuDis

Now I'm afraid for chillendude_69

D

Deleted member

OKay I guess not. Mow decided to ban Azn Zigaknight and ChuDis.

I even had a sig made for ChuDis

Now I'm afraid for chillendude_69
like...why. why.

and why spam the one serious topic chu has ever made in his entire life?

you guys baffle me

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Because it was april fools day and we were being silly. Mostly I wanted to see chu's reaction to ChuDis, since Chillin liked his parody.

Top Bottom