• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

951 / UC Riverside / Riverside Melee

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Oh I go to UCR (as well as Fiction). There's like a couple other people that play but they're not very active.

Do you go to UCR as well?

Luigios

Smash Apprentice
I've actually been slowly getting back into the game. But the only dude I found to play with in between classes ended up having to stop. So now I'm practice-less again. Let me know when you're down to play, if you're close to the campus Im willing to stop by.

Also, I think I remember you from way back in the day.

GeoX

Smash Cadet
Yeah I go to UCR and live nearby, thing is i dont have a tv that doesnt get input lag with melee =/ Id be down to play maybe this weekend if possible.

Also yeah if youre Luigi from San Bernardino I went to a few of your tourneys, i clearly remember you sending me to the losers bracket haha. Do you go to UCR also or are you just nearby?

Luigios

Smash Apprentice
Yup thats me and Im going to UCR as well. If you set something up, let me know but the laggy tv kind of a turn off.

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
omg luigi and geox (818)812-8097

i have an apartment at ucr (on campus) with a good non-laggy tv. come play me I'm free quite often =D

GeoX

Smash Cadet
Sorry I never got a hold of any of you guys yet but stuff came up as well as midterms and whatnot. I wont be at UCR this weekend until monday so I could probably play then. If any of you are free you can text me if you want anytime next week since ill have time in the afternoons .

(626)827-7467

Top Bottom