• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

951 brawlers

tazmohanna

Smash Rookie
i (tom hanna) aka taz, would like to know of any riverside(or close to) brawlers that don't already know about the weekly tourneys at buda's house, those who do, feel free to comment so i know your alive

shadowboii

Smash Apprentice
I'm currently enrolled in UCR, is it near where you live?

And there is a Riverside thread somewhere, you should check it out.

Dazu

Smash Cadet
Haha epic commander beef. He means if there are any Brawl players in Riverside that would be down to play whenever. He also mentioned the "weekly tournies." Yeah every sunday here in Riverside I and my buddy host a smashfest from 4-11PM and includes all 3 smash bros, hanging out, food, drinks, and whatever else you want to bring to do. But yeah anyone down to attend these fests, brawlers or not, hit me up. I am in charge of the thing and I bring in new players every week. So any smash bros players from newbie to pro in riverside and its surrounding areas are more than welcome to swing by, make some new friends, own a feel people, and make some monies :D

Taz I'll take control of this thread so don't worry about it mate haha you see me bringing 10 new melee players everytime I can do the same for brawl :p

Yeah just hit me up at 951-218-3090 for details on the event and I will set you up with everything.

Peace,

Dazu

Top Bottom