• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

916 / Sacramento Smash: DP will never post here

chenjesu

Smash Journeyman
hey are there any tournaments this weekend??
i read this thread and i cant make heads or tails of it

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
i wonder how i'd fare against eddy mexico now.

i was beating him pretty solidly with all my characters at genesis1 (1-3 stocks) when he beat colbol at that same tournament

guess i had tons of meep practice from back in the day hehe.

also that one luigi player from east coast was pretty easy too, at genesis1...

ahh... the glory days

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
sng i can tell by your lack of true desire to play against THE gatekeeper mooninite leader aka master of shaking that your luigi is in fact FREE!!!!!!!!!!!

chenjesu

Smash Journeyman
yoi live kindof close to eldo now i live on the rancho side of carmichael

maybe i will come over tomorrow

????

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Yea verily.

I can not waiteth for doth tournament on the morrow of the day of Saturn. It will be most joyous, with many festivities and delectable comestibles.

Also, Jim, I am jealous of you and your living closer to the Rancho folks. D:

chenjesu

Smash Journeyman
HOW GOOD IS MOON'S LINK???

(I got this crazy air combo into shine on his link, I wish it was recorded because I don't remember what I did.. I was just letting my hands do the playing. I can play you as my peach if you like Wolfy. It just sucks against marth. Probably because marth is homoe and doesn't fall for peachs feminine charms.)

Wolfy!

Indecisive
I can play you as my peach if you like Wolfy. It just sucks against marth. Probably because marth is homoe and doesn't fall for peachs feminine charms.)
ROFL. I'd like to play all my characters against your Peach. My 'Chu needs more practice with different matchups, anyways.

chenjesu

Smash Journeyman
russian where do you live i can come over after church..

you live in rancho right?? edit: i found out where you live and i will text you before i come.

Top Bottom