• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

916 / Sacramento Smash: DP will never post here

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Anyone free to play this week?
Might be able to travel this week and I'll be gone all next week, so I kinda want to get some practice before I have to leave.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
When's the state fair again? I'm gonna be busy/gone from the 7th to the 15th of July (excluding Sunday), so there's absolutely no way I'll be able to play within that time frame.

DRGN

Technowizard
PM sent. (Oh, and I'm down to play both.)

The state fair is from the 12th (next week's Thursday) to the 29th. And yeah, I think I'll be free.

DRGN

Technowizard
I'm up to play today btw if anyone wants to come over. Isis wanted to play too and I offered that he could come over today, but he hasn't responded to my PMs yet.

I'm not gonna be home yet for a few hours though, but let me know if you're interested.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
I sent you my number, Iceman. :)

DRGN, I wish I/you didn't live so far away... ;w;
I might be able to play on Sunday, and I will already be up in the Sac/EG area, so that would probably be my best day.

State fair is pretty enjoyable, yo. c:

DRGN

Technowizard
Isiiiisss....

Do you still want to come today? Since I'm not sure if you're coming (or even if you've seen my PMs), I'm going to head home a little later than I thought. I'm now thinking I'll be home around 4:30 or 5.

SNG

Smash Journeyman
Its so hot at the state fair and te rides are boring and short. Exhibitions arent particularly exciting either. Haa. And everything is SO expensive. :(

Jesse, how old are you?

:phone:

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Sunny, why you gotta be so pessimistic? D:
...even if it's true...

Maybe I should hit up Fuhnky and see if he's up to play this week...

MasterShake

Smash Lord
WTF the exhibitions are cool as **** you suckas.

Plus the water park is mad in there, get your swim trunks on you plebeians.

And it's a fair lol of course they rob the **** out of you LOL but the food is soooo fatty and artery cloggy I just can't resist.

I'm really old.

DRGN

Technowizard
My plans for today suddenly changed drastically and I don't think I'll be able to play. Sorry Isis. :/

I you guys are getting together for smash tomorrow would anyone be willing to pick me up?

Wolfy!

Indecisive
I have to help my folks with some things around the house before we leave for the week. I thought I'd be able to get all of it done in the morning and then smash in the afternoon, but apparently there's much more to do than what I previously thought. :/
This makes me very sadface.

johnsjohnsjohns

I'll try to set something up/go to something as soon as I possibly can when I get back. Sorry, Moon. I'll make it up to ya.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
You guys are *******s for not recognizing a brilliant ****ing haiku.

Super Smash Dro Melee.

it's because i'm 29, and i'm almost 30. i know the terrible truths of life.
Double post cause this is sacramento and we all know everyone in sacramento and we're not catering to a larger demographic in sacramento cause we are the demographic and I really like run on sentences that are horribly constructed.

29, huh? YEAH I'D LIKE TO HAVE AN AGE OFF SIR. SHOW ME YOUR LEG SPIDER VEINS.

DRGN

Technowizard
Scratch that ru, some things came up today.

Josh, I reslly want to play too. How about tomorrow Thursday or Friday? Like, all day? Lol. I should be home by like 3 or 4 on Thursday. Friday I should be home all day.

Top Bottom