• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

916 / Sacramento Smash: DP will never post here

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure I'll be sober when we play this time so you'll definitely have your work cut out for you. Come to think of it, I don't think you've ever smashed with me when I've been sober, haha.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Jesse, where are you coming from and what time should I expect you? I'm in Roseville now but if Sac would be easier I can do that instead. I would also like to smash later in the evening if that works for you.

Scrapper Lui-G

Smash Rookie
also spread it around that if there is enough interest in the next few Galt Community Smashfests we are going to do an official pot tourney at my place somewhere in December

DRGN

Technowizard
Galt is so far away. ~_~

NintendoKing, if you're going to be in Roseville tomorrow afternoon it might be easy for me to meet you there, depending on where the place is. Could get a few hours in. However if you're able to get to my place instead we'd be able to play longer, plus Delphiki could play with us later.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Trust me, DRGN, I don't wanna live here anymore than anyone wants to drive here, lol.

MasterShake

Smash Lord
It's not too far to Galt. Drive goes by kinda quick. And they def pull out all the stops food wise. Best smashfest I ever went to yeahyuhz.

Also LOL Barwl.

DRGN

Technowizard
Hey, Moon, I have a feeling NK isn't going to respond. What do you say we smash today instead?

MasterShake

Smash Lord
I cannot, I'm afraid I don't have any excuses that would get me out of doing work. And I won't for a while. Except for weekends of course.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Checked my schedule, I'm totally free this weekend. Might be the only weekend I get to play before the TAGs roll around, though.

MasterShake

Smash Lord
LOL I don't think I'll be free this weekend unless something magical happens. Examples include the two party system being overturned, world peace, or someone named hypethug who plays falco takes a match off me.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Lol, it's cool. I think I'll be free the weekend before the TAGs, too. Might be able to have another smashfest that weekend.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
I would own everyone in Galt and mastershake sucks

:phone:
How about I play one of my main's next time we play? Let's see where you stand then ;D

EDIT: Does anyone in the sac area want to have a hardcore group training session? I can critique your current metagame and abilities to fine-tune them to your play style, play various counter metagames and homo it up severely to allow you to counteract non-heterosexual situations, teach you the art of reading, and provide plenty of practice against all your worst matchups.

Anyone willing to host let me know. STD. I want the overall play level of Sac to become better so you can be an actual force to be reckoned with at future tournaments (just because I feel like it).

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Come over to one of our fest NK and lets see where you at
The triple for the win.

Scrapper, I'm the super secret boss of sacramento. I've walked over everyone in the past 5 years up here that has called me out. I trained the terror peach of Davis. I'm "THAT" guy. So I guess it's more, let's see where YOU at.

DRGN

Technowizard
A few months ago I started playing again more regularly. Besides play, I've been wanting to improve.

And btw I do pleasantly notice that the Melee scene has been growing again. What did we have last TAG, around 20 entrants? That's pretty good considering that for a while they were down to like 4-6.

I can host 2-3 stations, one of which can record.

Btw, this is totally unrelated to the std idea but I may have time later today if someone wants to come over to smash.

Scrapper Lui-G

Smash Rookie
The triple for the win.

Scrapper, I'm the super secret boss of sacramento. I've walked over everyone in the past 5 years up here that has called me out. I trained the terror peach of Davis. I'm "THAT" guy. So I guess it's more, let's see where YOU at.
Love to hear that. get over here and let's see how this pissing contest ends

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Yeah I stand preatty far above u if ur baseing my win over u when i sucked at melée back then NK.....

Fox is my main. CF is my secondary. You've played neither. I play hard when I feel like it. Just ask Mastershake, aka Mooninite, aka Jesse. Your skill level has nothing to do with how well or when I feel like playing.

I felt like playing Luigi (fun character) and I did not try very hard at all when we played. That's the truth.

EDIT: Scrapper: All pissing contests I make are held in jest and should never be taken seriously.

Hypethug

Smash Journeyman
Lol NK I'm just messing with u man.....we should play sometime though so I can see how well u match up against a good falco lol haha

Top Bottom