• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

916 / Sacramento Smash: DP will never post here

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
it wasnt for my birthday, it was for xmas =D

and i live in socal now... so i cant exactly show up whenever i want. plus i got this new job and yeah. life sucks. i do have saturdays off though... and been going to tournaments here in socal.

i won the last one i went to... =) vids should be up soon

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Youtube is being massively ******** and freezing my uploads. :/

I have all the videos done, I just need to upload the rest once Youtube lets me.

DRGN

Technowizard
it wasnt for my birthday, it was for xmas =D

and i live in socal now... so i cant exactly show up whenever i want. plus i got this new job and yeah. life sucks. i do have saturdays off though... and been going to tournaments here in socal.
Ohhh, right. For some reason I totally forgot you moved. >.< Hopefully if you come up North to visit friends/family for an extended amount of time sometime we'll find an opportunity to play.

i won the last one i went to... =) vids should be up soon
Awesome. :)

BTW, the rest of the TAG videos are coming up today. I'll try to get them all done today. Sorry for the wait.
Awesome. :)

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Looks like Youtube won't let me get around to finish uploading the rest of the TAG videos. This really really really sucks for me since I have a mega **** ton of videos for both my channel and TAG's channel that I need/want to put up and now that I finally have time to get around to it, Youtube just kicks me in the **** and ****s me over. :mad:

Edit for mad face :mad:

DRGN

Technowizard
That sucks. Maybe it'll 'clear up' in a day or so. Have you tried restarting both your browser and computer?

I'm watching some matches now.

Lol, Moon, always playing with your food.
OH and as for vengeance: you beat me last time, so wouldn't THIS have been MY revenge? lol

Wolfy!

Indecisive
GRRRRRR!!!! It's so frustrating!
Hopefully it'll clear up by tomorrow.
And yeah, I've tried everything. From clearing all my cookies to shutting down my computer entirely and nothing has worked. I think Youtube just hates me. :/

Wolfy!

Indecisive
lol. I'm the pivot guy now.

BTW, Fuhnky, Jim. Sorry I didn't text you today, Fuhnky, I was busy like all day working on stuff. You still up for some pre-tournament practice today?
Same goes for you, Jim.
Only thing is, I can't travel anywhere, so if you want to smash, we'd have to smash at my place.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Double post for awareness.

DRGN. Have you texted Moon about giving you a ride to the tournament yet?

SadPanda

Smash Cadet
Wish i was able to play at all this week! Hopefully i won't lose to two climbers this time. :0 also good tourney last weekend. Maybe i won't do terrible this time!

Mobile sucks

:phone:

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Thanks for everyone that came to the tournament today.

It means a lot, you guys. :)

I'll try and make things work better next time. But still, it wasn't bad for a first effort, I think.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
DP and Catnip split for 1st/2nd.
Delphiki got 3rd.
DRGN got 4th.
Moi got 5th.

The way the bracket came out was weird. :/
I'm gonna fix that next time. Now that I have experience-ence-ence.

DRGN

Technowizard
Cool. Good ****. Anything get recorded?

I don't know much about the players there. How is the place?

Fun day of smashing, you guys. :p

I've seen this Moi guy at several tournaments and have heard people talk about him but for some reason I don't know if I've ever actually played him, lol.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
I think Moi might be one of the best Falcon mains in Sac right now.
Unless there's hidden Falcon mains that are better than him.
He's pretty good.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
SO.

Looks like the next TAG will be in June.
I will try to schedule the next FGJ tournament for a weekend in May (right now it's most likely 19th).

:)

BTW, my problem with Youtube is likely a problem with my crappy old modem petering out. Hopefully I'll be installing a new, faster modem tomorrow so I can finish those uploads.

INDEED. I have acquired a fancy faster new modem today. And thusly, the uploads will be continuing soon after a test upload on my channel.

DRGN

Technowizard
Aw sheeit. Too bad I just saw this. Was smashing with Mike & Melvin for half of the day.

Though maybe we started too late (plus we were actually mostly just playing around with Project M).

Wolfy!

Indecisive
So...

I want to get better. Which MEANS. I want to play. Would anyone be free next week? Also, yeah, I know, I haven't been able to travel lately... -_-

Also, I need more P:M footage. :p

SadPanda

Smash Cadet
Soooo, anyone wanna maybe smash this weekend? I need something to do! And to not suck at this game as much. ;) LMKLKLMK! :):)<3

Wolfy!

Indecisive
I wish I could smash this weekend, but alas, I am busy with important matters.

But I am open all next week.

Top Bottom