• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9 year old marth player at Artifex (San Diego) monthlies

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
I can see it now... When he loses, those cheers of NYEEH turn to Nyeehs of sorrow. He'll cry, he seems slightly obsessed for a Nine Year Old.

Oh well, I'm just saying that because I couldn't beat him. NYEEEH FTW!
Justins a good sport, he lost in top 4 and is fine. He dosent take losses bad. he just loves to win. :)

Awex

Smash Lord
He just started yelling and making noises when we were playing him once. We all thought it was hilarious, so I think he does it just to make us laugh at this point. Either that or it's his ultimate mindgame.

He also sings sometimes. Most recently, the "I'm still alive" song. Try and guess the lyrics. ;p

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
That was a very entertaining match! That's what happens when you don't know how to wavedash out of shield, lol. You get F-Smashed in the face.

bruceleeland

Smash Apprentice
everytime i come home he's already playing smash. like right now he's singing some weird song but the best song is the "i'm still alive" song and he still does the nyeh. what a kid

ycz12

Smash Ace
f-smash f-smash f-smash f-smash SHFFL N-AIR f-smash f-smash f-smash f-smash DASHDANCE f-smash f-smash

repeat ad infinitum

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
This kid will own us all a couple years into Brawl. I wonder what he would name his combos....

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
That kid sucked imo... i have seen ppl better than him, and at the same age >_>

Psychoace

Smash Champion
That kid sucked imo... i have seen ppl better than him, and at the same age >_>
Aww someone doesn't like the attention off of him. I'm sorry, everyone let's make him feel better by saying he's better than everyone. Anyone I think the video was mainly posted for hilarity.

orintemple

Smash Lord
Lol There is a similar vid like this of some kids who are like 10 and are really good.

This kid is better than I was at 9, but Smash didn't exist when I was 9...

Seriously thats cool though. Also NYEH!

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Same here but if that kid was on an un-laggy tv I'm sure he'd look just as good as the others you are talking about.
Prlly yes, but spamming the F-smash right and back isn't really skillx, even tho hes only 9.

Awex

Smash Lord
He wasn't playing at his best.. Video is meant to be funny.. No one cares if you or someone you know is better than him. Lighten up! Have a lol! NYEH!

Awex

Smash Lord
Who's gonna root AGAINST a 9 year old? Justin is the ultimate mindgame. If you beat him people are like "Dude, stop beating up on the kid." If you lose everyone goes "OMG u lost 2 a 9 year old lolol" You can't win!

I guess the crowd cheering against you could get under your skin, but considering the circumstances, it shouldn't.

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
everyone who says too much c-stick.... remember how you played smash when you where nine, and you'll see you where probably a whole lot worse :p

I already went :O when I saw his first short hop, :p.

DaGarbageMang

Smash Cadet
I'm sorry but that kid was bad. The G&W player was way better. Yeah, the kid was good for being 9, but he was bad in general.

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
lol, I would sandbag too if I was G&W
Best part of this vid was the lcancelled uair to fsmash (I think he l cancelled anyways)

Top Bottom