• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/5/09 'Smashin Wit Out A Condom 4' TAMPA AREA. TORNEY!!!

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
1. Is this a smash fest or tourny?

2. Is the main event Melee or Brawl?

3. If its a tourny then who wants to win teams with me :p

-L-

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
Wat time are ppl gettin here? I'm not stayin late cuz I got a nice lil party back home and it takes me over an hour to get here from where I'm at

Scidadle

Smash Champion
None of those 3 were there and there was plenty of Brawl+ being played.

Only like 8 people were there :( lots of fun still tho

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
This was an awesome fest, even though it was small.

Gabe: Thanks so much for everything man. And thanks for the shot of Jose and 6 pack.

Noel: I think those were the most matches we've ever played consistently haha. I had fun man, thanks =)

Scidaddle: Good matches man. DJ was right, you do have potential to be a really good player, but unfortunately the area you're in makes it a bit hard. Just play with Noel, PolMex, Gabe, and the other good Tampa players as much as possible. I had fun playing Brawl+ with you too, get at my beastly MK =]

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
yea im not gonna post if im havein a fest on here anymore...i will jus send out txt messages to to all the smashers on my phone cuz theres no point of me postin on here if only the samepeople keep showin up... so from now on imma jus call or txt the people i no are willin to show up..so if i have ur number u will know when the next fest/get together is

mooney-np man u a cool dude..next time u come the door fee is 1 euro..

noel-good stuff wit ur falco he is sexy

beefy-like always thanks for comein u pretty much made my night wit out brawl plus i would have got bord..

peteC-good stuff my *** me and u on teams we are too **** ur gan and my falco are too good

scidaddle- since aurae is gone ur my new right hand-manur doc is gettin to good to fast and u link and samus in b+ are sick

THANKS TO ALL YOUS THAT SHOWED UP!!! AND THOSE THAT DIDNT ITS ALL GOOD MAYBE NEXT

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
yea im not gonna post if im havein a fest on here anymore...i will jus send out txt messages to to all the smashers on my phone cuz theres no point of me postin on here if only the samepeople keep showin up... so from now on imma jus call or txt the people i no are willin to show up..so if i have ur number u will know when the next fest/get together is

mooney-np man u a cool dude..next time u come the door fee is 1 euro..

noel-good stuff wit ur falco he is sexy

beefy-like always thanks for comein u pretty much made my night wit out brawl plus i would have got bord..

peteC-good stuff my *** me and u on teams we are too **** ur gan and my falco are too good

scidaddle- since aurae is gone ur my new right hand-manur doc is gettin to good to fast and u link and samus in b+ are sick

THANKS TO ALL YOUS THAT SHOWED UP!!! AND THOSE THAT DIDNT ITS ALL GOOD MAYBE NEXT

Top Bottom