• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/20/08

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
Bewildered I watched. I gazed in awe as the luminescent glow of dusk settled; the sands of time whipped about along the wind. How was I to know what I would feel in those passing moments? Glee? Shock? Rage? Angst?

No.

For the only emotion that welled up inside the calloused cauldron of my soul was a distinct emptiness. Alone I sat in front of the flickering screen as the lights dimmed. The sweet serenade that had ushered me to a fantastical sleep as a child populated by dreams and promises was fading. The voice of my youngest of years whispered so eloquently the long, last goodbye.

"Bang..."

Warmth did touch my eyes and stream down my cheeks. Though I am a man today the child inside wept. There was nothing. There was nothing.

So my childhood ended with one word. The lock that sealed eleven years.

Stay Gold...You're gonna carry that weight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngsrimilHQM

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Ah yes. Toonami.

Introduced to many of us the power that was, in fact, over 9,000. And had less censoring than we have today (Seriously - Blue popo, and no halo above goku's head).

:.

Beanman

Smash Cadet
Toonami had been going downhill for a while. Terrible time slots and programming plagued the block during it's decline. Rumor is that the network executives really disliked the action focus of the block, specifically anime. CN as a whole has been going downhill for a while, with the main station throwing away money on live action shows and AS giving things like 12oz mouse and Tim and Eric awesome show a budget.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i swear i know the song playing in the background

Top Bottom