• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

707 bay thread

Tyram

Smash Rookie
thanks man. Im trying to get better but its hard when Im playing against people better then me. Ill get thee though if I just keep playing.

King_Jiggly

Smash Cadet
get ready cuz today is the day. vallejo meets fairfield. lol hope u guys make it with out problems.

and if anyone else wants to come please do. would like to see a big turnout.

just hit me up on AIM-xxhuskyl3oixx and ill get back to you. leave a name or number somthing so i know who u are.

Aswang

Smash Cadet
MMMMMMAAAAAAAYYYYYNnnnnnneee How come you guys from Vallejo didnt come down to Tyrams to play Smash on that friday?!? i was juiced that i heard you guys wanted to get on some money matches cuz that means you guys werent no scrubs. but you guys flaked =(.... shame on you guys.. wanted my *** to get 3 stocked left and right...sigh maybe i should come down to vallejo and bring my scrub *** to you guys >=]

King_Jiggly

Smash Cadet
MMMMMMAAAAAAAYYYYYNnnnnnneee How come you guys from Vallejo didnt come down to Tyrams to play Smash on that friday?!? i was juiced that i heard you guys wanted to get on some money matches cuz that means you guys werent no scrubs. but you guys flaked =(.... shame on you guys.. wanted my *** to get 3 stocked left and right...sigh maybe i should come down to vallejo and bring my scrub *** to you guys >=]

**** jeff gone phycho lol

King_Jiggly

Smash Cadet
thats cool too bad srk is down had some good games on there. but yeah red yosh we need to play some more. well play tonight and the rest of the week. that way jeff wont spank or **** anymore.

redyoshi57

Smash Apprentice
fairfield,ca but my hometown is the bronx ny
yea guys happy new year let it be the year of 707 gg's to som , nintendo king , ram , lucky luke , soul star and everyone else who came by i should be playin more smash nintendo king work me all night :( i feel bad i didnt get to do anything 2 crazy but thats how life is

K Balls

Smash Journeyman
hey redyoshi you live in fairfield dont they have a nice arcade over there in the solano mall?
Is that all you play is smash, do oyu play the king of fighters XI? or old smash, goldeneye or something?

King_Jiggly

Smash Cadet
yea guys happy new year let it be the year of 707 gg's to som , nintendo king , ram , lucky luke , soul star and everyone else who came by i should be playin more smash nintendo king work me all night :( i feel bad i didnt get to do anything 2 crazy but thats how life is

i missed it *cry* i wanted to be there but had preplanned stuff out already oh well. so when u coming back nintendo.? anyone know. well happy new year. cant wait for brawl

redyoshi57

Smash Apprentice
mikefrom707-yea i might be there

kballz-i play mvc2, d2lod, ssbm, and ddr thats all

if any one wants to come out and play with us just let me and jiggy know about it ahead of time plus we all over here play lots of other games we will be having some touney/season soon so if u down let us know

Typhoon

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, I just recently started finding out about the smash community and wanted to say hi. I live in Guerneville which is like 30 min from Santa Rosa. Not exactly sure how good I am because some of the ppl I have played with are not the best but...I think I can hold my own =P. My aim is Ryuujinhitaku and I am on almost always. Send me a msg any time ^_^

King_Jiggly

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, I just recently started finding out about the smash community and wanted to say hi. I live in Guerneville which is like 30 min from Santa Rosa. Not exactly sure how good I am because some of the ppl I have played with are not the best but...I think I can hold my own =P. My aim is Ryuujinhitaku and I am on almost always. Send me a msg any time ^_^

welcome to the forum.

tell us a little about urself what charachters do u play?

Typhoon

Smash Cadet
I play marth mostly, though I have tried to move to link a few times. Like I said before I am pretty good compared to the ppl around me but...I found out I was not as good as I thought when I played Germ from DBR at an event. I am ok with reactions and I can wave dash around a little bit. My main issue I guess would be low jumps...though when playing as marth that's a pretty big issue. I really wanted to play some better people so that I could improve my skill. Not sure what else there is to say about me ^_^ other than me being very happy to find a group of players in my area.

redyoshi57

Smash Apprentice
dvd player ddr pads ps2 gamecube games sofa tv raido arcade parts dvds trading cards comics hair clips blankets sai's ax pool stick racket ball racket poker chips set bike maybe my bed talk about a coffee table a dresser my **** has to go or be sold i really ****in need the money plzz help me out guys

samusu89

Smash Cadet
Is anyone close enough to Santa Rosa land to play? Yes I know the traffic is horrible:dizzy: , but am I pretty much isolated from other smashers?

Cyntalan Maelstrom

Smash Ace
NNID
Cyntalan
3DS FC
4227-1428-3954
*pokes head in after probably a year of absence*

Fairfield? I'm right across the hills in Napa. All my friends have given up on Melee these days, and I'm looking for people still in the mood to play. ^_^

Hitaku

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RyuujinHitaku
3DS FC
4184-2595-2024
I'm willing to play anyone in the 707 area. =P

I live in Santa Rosa, throw me a msg on aim some time.

Cyntalan Maelstrom

Smash Ace
NNID
Cyntalan
3DS FC
4227-1428-3954
San Pablo? I guess that's not too far for the Vallejo folk, but for us in Napa, Santa Rosa, and Fairfield, it might as well be Berkeley. Maybe back in the day, I'd be willing to drive an hour regularly, but these days I have too much on my plate (job, wife, kid) to be able to. Fairfield? Yeah. Vallejo? Sure. I don't know if I'd have the capability of going outside of that reliably.

Top Bottom