• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

707 bay thread

mglbigg

Smash Rookie
FINALLY people respond to this. i live in santa rosa. which is like 10 min away from red yoshi. we need people we got a lot up here. come on down. tell me when. there are at least 7 of us.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
hey red yoshi whens the next time you can hold a little smash gathering? I want to head down come the next few days to smash it up with all yall.

Give me a specific date and I'll see what I can't do to come down and smash.

King_Jiggly

Smash Cadet
tharimrattler said:
hey man you know redyoshi is in fairfield right? that is more than 10 mins from santa rosa.

oh **** its mark. lol u were the first person to say somthing about that. i saw that **** too but didnt wanna make him feel bad

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
I'm not gonna be able to smash it up for about a month guys.

I got a boxer fracture just the other night (basiclly busted my finger in two).

So yeah don't expect to see me around till mid july. sorry guys. late

King_Jiggly

Smash Cadet
redyoshi57 said:
**** sorry to hear that man

and to all the guys that was there nice playing you guys and sorry i had to leave is that i work all night and i got some sex with this 39yrs old lady so yea i need the sleep time but next time

dude that wrong in so many ways lol.

but yeah sorry to hear some of the other guys couldnt make it.

mglbigg

Smash Rookie
ya i had to take out my handy dandy map so see where fairfield was.
wrong Yoshi. there are to many color yoshis. i was thinkin of some other guy on smash.but thanks to all of those who helped me to see where fairfield is.
u kids should drive up next time.

King_Jiggly

Smash Cadet
tharimrattler said:
so is there still smash gatherings?

alright mayne this is how we gonna do it. ima talk to my peoples and ima said up a 1 day a week thing so if u want leave a day in the week when ur most available like monday tuesday etc. and ill host 1 night a week

redyoshi57

Smash Apprentice
fairfield,ca but my hometown is the bronx ny
hey calling all the ssb1 players that are really f ucking good i got beat down by a few guys that was talking hella **** and i have never played the 1st smash in years like since it came out and they talking about how they can beat any tourney players since they beat me i got my win in and they suck ok so is there any one out there looking and can cake some *** for me

Aswang

Smash Cadet
smash gatherings? you know im down for it. just tell me when and where. didnt know there was a 7o7 thread on this lol :laugh: . just found out yesterday about this.

-jeff

rebelsword7

Smash Rookie
Sup man, i'm from vallejo so jus tell me whenever you wanna play. i'm mostly free sat and sunday so yea. im down for some stds or tourneys or w/e. aight happy smashing

Illcipher23

Smash Rookie
Im new to this forum and me and 2 of my friends are always looking for a 4th player. We're from the Vallejo/Fairfield Area. We're always looking to meet new gamers. Hit me up and let me know

Tyram

Smash Rookie
there will be smash at my house this thursday night guys. Ive been practicing alot so hopefully i will stand a chance.

Top Bottom