• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

707 bay thread

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I live in Novato, in Marin County, which is only a few miles from 707-land. But 707-land extends all the way to Oregon border so I dunno if that helps. If you live close like Santa Rosa or something we should play.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Well the more pros the better, but I def don't have a problem smashing with newbs either as long as they want to get better. So yeah, anyone is fine. I just wanna be able to smash with a variety of ppl if I'm gonna make a long drive.

I think EnigmaticCam lives in Napa; maybe he'd come too.

EnigmaticCam

Smash Ace
yeah, I'm in Napa :) I'm not 100% sure on going to someone else's house though. Nothing personal, just this weird thing I have about that.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
KaYoTiK said:
i live in antioch and mah boys live in stockton, we still tryin to play more bay heads so where everyone at
Your name... WTF Mate? :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

uremog

Smash Ace
KaYoTiK said:
i live in antioch and mah boys live in stockton, we still tryin to play more bay heads so where everyone at
you got crew members in stockton? kick-***. i'm in stockton while UOP is in session. i don't think there are many smashers there and i've been wanting to get back into smashing. lol, last time i played smash in stockton was at like the hollywood video >_<...

uremog

Smash Ace
i wasn't in a tournament there, i just stopped by for like, 5 minutes. do they have tournaments there?

any of your crew members go to UOP?

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
RP/SR guys: If you can get like 5 or so people together I'll drive up from Novato and play. I'm free basically whenever.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
redyoshi57 said:
im from fairfield and right now i dont have a car man sorry but like i said we can get down when ever we can so how many guys in ur team

OMFG SMASH WITH ME AND ER ONE ELSE THAT SMASHES IN ROSEVILLE.

45 min drive is all you need.

And btw i used to live in Vacaville 3 years ago so i knows the 707 area code. We gotta smash it up sometime bro. In the meantime what school do you go to if you even go to school cause I know some guys that smash in Cow Town all the time.

Edit: school = college.... er yeah....

The Realist

Smash Cadet
I live in Daly City. For anyone that doesn't know, it's right next to Frisco. Of course I'm too young to drive anywhere, but I'd like to get into a tourny.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
PM me if you wanna smash it up soon.

I can give you my info and what not from there.

once again I'm only 45 min away and am more than willing to make the drive. BTW do you happen to know Robbie Santamaria?

redyoshi57

Smash Apprentice
fairfield,ca but my hometown is the bronx ny
NintendoKing said:
PM me if you wanna smash it up soon.

I can give you my info and what not from there.

once again I'm only 45 min away and am more than willing to make the drive. BTW do you happen to know Robbie Santamaria?
i dont think i know him but i might do and we get down thursday friday and saturday nights and its in fairfield calif

tharimrattler

Smash Rookie
yo sup guys. you know who it is, its the RATTLER making my first post on these forums. i am going to start getting in on these gatherings with you guys to up my game.

RANDOM SHOULDER BASH OF DEATH!

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I'm still in Novato looking for local smashers...Fairfield guys I'd like to come over for smash if you get like 5 or 6 guys together.

King_Jiggly

Smash Cadet
yup yup

sup red yoshi i finally found ur *** on a forum lol when we having smash at my house this is a great thread u made. anyways. lets get somemore people at my hosue or somthing.

i need to feed my need for smash.

and oh yeah if any of you decide to come to one of my gatherings bring ur A-game.

and some money cuz we usually make food runs.

Top Bottom