• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

7-Man Brawl

Revven

FrankerZ
In the final version of this code (whenever it comes out) do some of the players NEED to be alloys or will you guys be working on a work around for that? And, can the other three players be humans or is that impossible? (I don't think it will be... but, I wants to know)

Igglyboo

Smash Cadet
In the final version you should be able to use whoever in any slot and have it controlled by anyone.

Revven

FrankerZ
In the final version you should be able to use whoever in any slot and have it controlled by anyone.
AWESOME! That'll make playing FFAs with like over 10 people MUCH easier than having to have two go off per match! That's if people don't mind playing with the CC or Wiimote + Nunchuk.

Good to hear, I know some of my friends will be happy about this once it's done. :)

Oh yeah... what about on WiFi in With Friends? Will it be compatible with that or is that some entirely different monster?

Rinehart

Smash Journeyman
Pretty sweet. And we can tell how much work it is to make this work on wifi x_X. But nice hack there.

Mith_

Smash Champion
Wow.
This morning I was thinking wouldn't it be awesome if Brawl were 8 players?
And then I see this thread haha.

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
This thread makes me wet...

I can't wait for this to become a more stable code. I'm really just looking for a 5 man brawl atm, but either way. Good stuff and good luck with the code.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
So will the other 3 players have to be CPU?
It wasn't specified I don't think, so you should be able to do matches with all humans. There's the problem with only having 4 GCC though, so some people would have to use Wiimote/+Nunchuk etc.

This code looks amazing by the way. No more waiting in line to have your FFAs. :laugh:

shadowtroop

Smash Ace
It wasn't specified I don't think, so you should be able to do matches with all humans. There's the problem with only having 4 GCC though, so some people would have to use Wiimote/+Nunchuk etc.

This code looks amazing by the way. No more waiting in line to have your FFAs. :laugh:
If you train all the players to use CC, nobody will whine.

If you can use CC, you can use GCC

Top Bottom