• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& 64 Weekly smashfests at A&C World. NOW ON FRIDAYS FROM 3PM - 8PM

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
: ( why not u shoudl come out for sure bro
I'm about to graduate from my engineering program and in my last 2 months i'm overwhelmed with **** to do =( I've gone pretty much every friday smashfest for the past year and a half but I can't right now

Mikey7

Smash Lord
I'm about to graduate from my engineering program and in my last 2 months i'm overwhelmed with **** to do =( I've gone pretty much every friday smashfest for the past year and a half but I can't right now
aw true. get ur stuff together bro hopefully we can run some games when ur all finished up

how you dudes looking for this week?

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
aw true. get ur stuff together bro hopefully we can run some games when ur all finished up

how you dudes looking for this week?
ill deffo be back before impulse 2 :)

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
damn I cannot wait to graduate so i can come to these again

RoXoRXD

Smash Rookie
How many people will be going on Friday for melee? I'm interested in going but not gonna go if there's like no one there.

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Melee is usually on thursdays. Usually there's about 7-8 people (I usually work during that time in the store but head down for 15 minutes or so for a break so my observations may be limited)

RoXoRXD

Smash Rookie
Alright, I would have thought it was on Fridays because of the thread. Thanks for the insight.

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I think quite a few of us will be there

me and my free-ass jigglypuff will be accepting any and all challengers

Shwagzamaxima

Smash Cadet
You guys still doing this? Because this is definitely the kind of thing I need. Also, anybody here live down at B-town? It would be nice to get a ride, since it's 15$ each way for transit.

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Depending on what game you're into, I think Melee still happens on thursdays, 64 hasn't happened in a while due to lack of interest, and Brawl is a cluster**** or something and I don't know what days it is anymore. If you want to play brawl pm me your skype name and i'll add you to the skype chat where we just decide last minute if we're going or not like a bunch of college-aged hooligans.

I used to live in B-town but left about 5 years ago. :(

orvs

Smash Cadet
Is melee happening this thursday? If so, lemme know! i've been itching to face other players

iMeeHow

Smash Journeyman
This still going on? Looking to start playing Brawl again. Used to play in tournament in Late 2008 and thought id start playing again to get used to some tournament gitters for when Smash 4 comes out. Is there still a strong GTA+Niagra scene for brawl or has it died? Forums seem pretty dead these days.
btw does anyone know how (if there is a way) to retrieve an old account if I lost access to the e mail. My old account here was "iMeeHow" and i'd rather use that in case I run into anyone I used to know.

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Niagara split off, but yeah we're alive and well, ppl are heading in Wednesday and Friday this week

iMeeHow

Smash Journeyman
Oh sounds good, I hope to meet some of you guys soon! Hopefully I can make it out to at least one casual this month and I heard they have a tournament at the end of the month as well!

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Yeah, on the 31st. I'm moving that weekend though. :(

Aceless

Smash Rookie
Hey, I am new to the scene. Just wondering if this still happens weekly. I am a melee guy and I'd love to play some new players. Just wondering on the day and times

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
So.. I live in winnipeg but i really wanna get into this.. :(
man, 5 months ago i was considering moving to winnipeg for work and starting up a smash scene there lol... u should see if u can find a venue :)

SilentShottt

Smash Cadet
Been practising melee tech skill for 3 days, think its about time to actually play people.

Also, is there any interest in 64 at all?

Top Bottom