• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

64 AZ MoneyMatch Games

b-rex

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone, I live in Tempe, AZ on Southern and Mill and was looking for some good 64 SMASH competition!

I have not found anyone that can beat me yet, so if any of you are down to MONEYMATCH me or my friends (or just play for fun), reply to this topic or you can just text me at (480)620-2646.

if you think you're good come over to my house and SMASH with me and my roommates!!

There are always a bunch of people here who play smash. and i can probably get dookdigity and TheRealColtMaster and his brother/cousin over here and we could have like a mini 1v1 tourny or something. or just play for fun or whatever, text me though

This does not have to be strictly for money matching me! i live in a house with several good smashers that would happily play any of you guys!

b-rex

Smash Apprentice
ok thank you. come down for dook's tourny on the 21st, stay for the weekend. or i guess we'll just have to wait until summer to play

b-rex

Smash Apprentice
online? or did he like fly there?

answer me first!!

GAWWWD SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME

Tigerb0mbz

Smash Journeyman
he flew to me; ill let him tell you wat happen; lets just say my rapt is too imbahax sniff

b-rex

Smash Apprentice
ya dook told me you destroyed him. he said you vs. me would be a godly match. cant wait

Top Bottom