• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

626 Smash Thread: Poop! There are two now

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Oh is that Dr.Awesome ?
CableCho57 is actually Caleb who lives in Goleta year round because he is a high school senior. I am not sure what college he will attend, but he should be available in Goleta during the summer.

DrAwesome is actually David who lives in UCSB during the school year and Alhambra during the summer (assuming he does not take summer school).

I live in UCSB during the school year and San Jose during the summer (assuming I do not take summer school).

CableCho57

Smash Lord
Yeah my aim is the same as my tag cablecho57 but I never go on. You can email at the same name @gmail if you want but seems kind of pointless seeing I haven't been to Alhambra in years. Heck maybe some of you guys know my old friends.

Edit: unless some of you guys plan to come here. Btw melee only. :)

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
Renzio I also live in el monte
AIM: Lime827 Phone: 626 840 7028
hit me up if you ever wanna play

Incronaut

Smash Ace
heyyy kiko me please!! lol i was the guy who you were owning in friendlies for like an hour in SCSA!!

good to see you trying to get active! haha

hopefully next time ill know the matchups better to be more of a challenge

Spazzums

Smash Apprentice
KEVIN!
wtf is this going to your first tournament with tech skill and beating people and ****?
stop being good and go be a n00b!
hahaha ^_^

Dodger

Smash Ace
Right now, I live in LA, but my parent's live in Hacienda Heights (near La Puente/Whittier) so I'm there a lot on weekends. I'd be down to play. It'd be awesome to have a group of people to smash regularly with again.

AIM: Dodger724

KikoMePlease

Smash Journeyman
No he hasn't, and I don't think he does :p but if he goes to UCSB and is only in Alhambra during the summer I don't think I'll be able to play him for a while ):

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Well, the Oxnard Tournament is in Oxnard, CA which is still 805 area code I think, but it could be a tiny bit closer to Arcadia than from Arcadia to SB, so I am not exactly sure. The date for the Oxnard Tournament has not been announced yet though. :(

Incronaut

Smash Ace
Aaah are you the fox player that told me that my marth was better ? =]

what was your real name again @__@? I forgot :x
hey! sorry, i forgot to check this thread.. lol my name is chris! wuttup! hope to see you again sometime

Dodger

Smash Ace
Hey Kiko, are you still planning something for today? Are you going to post details?

andrewtan7854

Smash Rookie
im a smasher in TC (between arcadia and san gabriel) if anyone is down to play let me know, i got a small crew here in tc

AIM: imapokemonmast3r

Spazzums

Smash Apprentice
@kevin - i'm going to the tourney in long beach this weekend, but i'm going lateeee >.<

@andrewtan - i think we should have a "crew battle," acradia vs. temple city! XD
lol but yeah we should smash sometime! my AIM is SuperSpazzums

Pitbuller26

Smash Lord
Dang, why didn't I find this thread earlier? I've been looking for 626 smashers and I thought I was the only person in the 626 area that's active and tourney going.

I'm in Monrovia and sometimes in West Covina.
AIM: pitbuller26

Top Bottom