• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

626 / Pasadena Area Smash: Unleashing Your Inner Robert

kakx

Smash Cadet
@ iankobe: if the smashfest actually happens, it'd be at my apartment, 150 S. Chester, Pasadena, CA.

Hugo, if you read this, you should come over! I haven't played you in like forever.

Brian, if you wanna play, try to find a way over here! :)
Can I come? If Hugo is willing to give me a ride on Sat night!

baka4moé

Smash Champion
Yes! Yes, try to get hugo (and kevin?) to come over; that'd be awesome!

EDIT: Anyone else wanna come? I want to make this a reasonably big smashfest! :)

WhiteOblv

Smash Ace
me an jeff are coming. what time should we come? im bringing my wii. I moved to my step moms so i cant bring a tv this time =(

Hope we get a big 626 turn out!

baka4moé

Smash Champion
Hey alfredo or evan, if you have the time and resources, could you try to see if you could pick up brian (kakx) on the way here? On that note, brian, hugo said he couldn't come, so see if you can get a ride with someone else. Finally, I'll only have 2 full setups so far, so a third would be most welcome.

Anyone else? Sung? Dendy? Iankobe? Martin? Lemme know.

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
i don't have a car so i can't ever pick anyone up lol
if someone gives me a ride though i'll take a tv+cube

hugQ Cortex

Master
kakx = Albert. Not brian. LOL where did you get brian from

I wish i could come, Daniel, but for this week school > smash, due to finals.

Champ's tourney in Long Beach next Saturday, though...

Edit: If i finish studying on time, I'll show up. Not gonna give anyone rides though, so don't count on me.

kakx

Smash Cadet
I'm Albert. :p

Well, I guess i'll just sleep. I haven't slept in 52 hours due to the studying and hw i've been given. Bleh.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
AH I'm so sorry Albert, I don't know where brian came from. Argh I feel really bad and stupid now, my apologies. Hugo! I think you should come as a break between studying, even if its just for a little bit. It'd be good practice for champs tourney too. I always find it helpful to let what you study sit in your mind for a while, and that's what breaks are for :)

As for when it starts, anytime after 6 is fine.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
Cool Martin, if you can just give me an estimate of when u might arrive, and I can try to check outside every 5ish minutes or so.

iankobe

Smash Lord
How did the smashfest go? It's a shame that I couldn't make it.

What do you say about a Christmas-year end smashfest for the 626?

baka4moé

Smash Champion
smashfest went pretty well, we had about 7-8 people show up total, though we only had 2 setups (last time we had 4 i believe). anyways, just an fyi I can't host over the holidays because i won't be here..

baka4moé

Smash Champion
hey all, I just finished finals and was wondering if anyone wanted to smash sometime today before I leave tomorrow morning. anyone interested? i'm free for the rest of the day. please let me know, text/call or message here. otherwise, see yall next year, and gl at champs tourney!

baka4moé

Smash Champion
alfredo i think the venue is like only 10-15 minutes from irvine isn't it?

kevin i'm free today (sunday) from 1-4, possibly later too. come then! bring hugo lol.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
:( pm me ur address, maybe i can get one of my friends to give u a ride. also, if we end up both going saturday, u wanna team? as long as you've got some practice beforehand tho lol :)

EDIT: how are you planning to go to grev? I'm sorta still looking for a ride, I can help pay for gas if i can go with you..

baka4moé

Smash Champion
kk turns out i might be able to get a ride with someone else, guess i'll see ya there. also, so you're getting a car in february? aaaaaand then you can drive places right? ;)

baka4moé

Smash Champion
@Nasty_Nate: i don't have a car, sorry, but you can come over here in pasadena if you'd like! address is 150 s. chester, pasadena ca. pm me for a # sometime if you want.

lol anyone free from like 10pm-2am today???

also, who is going to Winter Game Fest? like, the really big tourney in sd with pp and m2k? I really really really wanna go, but I don't have a ride atm...I could bring a setup and give u the discount, and help pay for gas... :)

baka4moé

Smash Champion
Kevinnnnnn yes that'd be cool, hopefully i'll be able to see you at some more tournies this year then :D
if you don't have a ride, our car has room for one more if you'd like to join us, tho you'd have to tell me ur address so we can pick you up. of course, going with ur ride is still better, cause then more ppl would go lol.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
at this point we'd prob leave a little after 10am, prob leave the venue around 9ish. if you really really need a different time let me know, i'll ask the driver about it.

Top Bottom