• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[5TH Gen] Should We Ban Shadow Tag or Shanderra?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Many of us know of the infamous trapper pokemon Shanderra. Shandeera has amazing Special Attack and a good movepool and on it's own is respectable in power. But is Shadow tag pushing it over the edge? What are your thoughts and opinions?

I haven't battled enough to have much of an opinion, and the Shanderra I have faced lacked shadow tag for some reason. I will need to play some more to for any thoughts.

EDIT: I am going to make this look a bit more nice now

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
I'm pretty sure he means "Should Shadow Tag Shandera be made Uber in Deam World Play?".

I'll weigh in on this once I have a free moment.

M.K

Level 55
As I have disallowed another member from posting a 1-Pokemon-Specific thread, I'm going to ask that these not be created and simply discussed within the metagame discussion thread. With the number of threats in this new 5th Gen environment, I don't want a bunch of threads of "Should X be banned?".

However, I do realize that the "Metagame" discussion thread is packed full of many discussions. I'm going to reorganize the Battle Tower right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom