• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

$50 for the first person to tell me how to make this work in PAL (and it ACTUALLY works)

Browny

Smash Hater
Im dead serious.

I dont want you to link me to various forums which explain each step, I want YOU to tell ME what to do.
I'm sick to death of reading guides which assume that you already have a fully functional USB Loader because the guides linked on smashmods take you to outdated forums which no longer have the right files (linking to a thread from 2010 is brilliant when the files available there are 3 years outdated) or they have been removed.

Example
Do this (explain)
then do this (explain)

NOT
follow this guide
then follow this guide.

specialnin

Smash Rookie
hey bro...
could you please explain, how you made it work? i have the same problem. i have only a pal version and currently i'm trying it with the dolphin emulator...

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Unfortunately, there is no PAL version of Project M and most likely will not be for quite some time. I don't know how to use Project M 3.0 on Dolphin, but I can tell you how to USB load.

Install Homebrew if you haven't already via smash stack, letter bomb, etc.
Install a USB Loader such as Configurable USB Loader.
Get a USB drive that is more than 8GBs and download an NTSC-U Brawl ISO.
Using a 2GB SD card, download Project M homebrew Full or WiFi and put it onto the SD card.
Launch Configurable USB Loader and choose the NTSC-U Brawl ISO. Go into the settings of the ISO and turn Ocarina Codes on and set a hooktype (I use VBI). If a certain hooktype doesn't work, then try the others until it does.

If you have any problems or questions, please come to the Project M IRC.

Hopefully this helps.

CoCoos

Smash Rookie
Unfortunately, there is no PAL version of Project M and most likely will not be for quite some time. I don't know how to use Project M 3.0 on Dolphin, but I can tell you how to USB load.

Install Homebrew if you haven't already via smash stack, letter bomb, etc.
Install a USB Loader such as Configurable USB Loader.
Get a USB drive that is more than 8GBs and download an NTSC-U Brawl ISO.
Using a 2GB SD card, download Project M homebrew Full or WiFi and put it onto the SD card.
Launch Configurable USB Loader and choose the NTSC-U Brawl ISO. Go into the settings of the ISO and turn Ocarina Codes on and set a hooktype (I use VBI). If a certain hooktype doesn't work, then try the others until it does.

If you have any problems or questions, please come to the Project M IRC.

Hopefully this helps.
The first time I tried it, it crashed at the title screen but fortunately, the second time went fine and crashed only around one time each 20 matches but then suddenly it started crashing more often and it ended up not working at all, I've tried all, formated the disk around 7 times already, in both WBFS and NTFS formats, reinstalled the game a few times in the disk as well, checked the wii saved data, the SD card Project M folder and everything looks fine but there was no way to make it work, I tried it today (about 2 months after the first try), and it worked until the character selection screen were it crashed, and I can't put it to work again. I don't think the problem is with PM because I can't run the NTSC Brawl either, so after everything I almost gave up and this is my last try, I don't know what is wrong, so please, can someone help me?

CoCoos

Smash Rookie
I tried, it still crashes once and then doesn't work at all, I really don't know what am I doing wrong.

Top Bottom