• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

4 more characters coming? It's APRIL FOOLS

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Please do not make any topics on this pleeeeeeeeease. It is FAKE.

Arean

Smash Ace
lolz... even ive been fooled by that article... haha now ill just go to a corner and hit my head

ThReAtEnEd

Smash Rookie
i was suspicious it being the 31st today

that...and what killed the joke was the fact they said dlc for twilight princess LOL

Sterowent

Smash Ace
C'mon, corey, you know if you have brawl, and you're hosting tournaments...

You'd buy it. And love it.

Hell, i'd buy and love it. Who wouldn't?

Corigames

Smash Hero
C'mon, corey, you know if you have brawl, and you're hosting tournaments...

You'd buy it. And love it.

Hell, i'd buy and love it. Who wouldn't?
I think I'd hardly "love it" considering my already negative feelings towards the game.

Someone without $10 more dollars to spend on a game that is already broken enough without adding in 4 more characters and stages to the mix. No, it's NOT a good idea. If they made it free, there would also be problems. If you bought the game for a tournament, went there, and unlocked every character, you would still need to download the extra characters. what if the place has no Wifi? Or your house? What if it doesn't have Wifi? That would suck!

I think the idea is preposterous.

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
I think I'd hardly "love it" considering my already negative feelings towards the game.

Someone without $10 more dollars to spend on a game that is already broken enough without adding in 4 more characters and stages to the mix. No, it's NOT a good idea. If they made it free, there would also be problems. If you bought the game for a tournament, went there, and unlocked every character, you would still need to download the extra characters. what if the place has no Wifi? Or your house? What if it doesn't have Wifi? That would suck!

I think the idea is preposterous.
Don't listen to the non-believer, mighty Nintendo. I'd gladly pay ten bucks for each individual downloadable character. Heck make it $50. Anything for the greatest game ever made!

Mike87

Smash Ace
Its definately a fake, when the creator of the game says there will be no DLC, then there will be no DLC.

csquid

Smash Cadet
im hopeful but dobtful at6 the same time im going to wait and see what happens

its probaly a fake

Ichida

Smash Ace
Anything announced on April 1st fails.

Announcing fakes a day early is even sadder.

Get a god**** life. >.<

MFZ95

Smash Journeyman
Still,would have been kick-*** if real,they would add Waluigi,King K.Rool, Krystal and Little mac,with stages ''Gangplank galleon'' and ''Punch out ring''

volbound1700

Smash Master
Gangplank Galleon would be just like Toon Link's stage lmfao... they already basically have it with a pirate ship.

I would love to see a Mario Galaxy stage.

Top Bottom