• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

4 millions gap just isnt fun

Loochietoochie

Smash Rookie
idk why but all of my mains are in elite smash 4 million and higher and I got there because I wanted ffa with items but once you hit elite smash, the game just insists on giving you 1v1s. I hate 1v1s because the opponents I face just know everything their doing and I barely can even short hop. It’s just very frustrating when I want to play good ol team battle but get a 1v1 with some tryhard ganondorf. What do I do?

Coolboy

Smash Journeyman
turn your switch off before the match starts and just keep doing this before you get what you want.. i don't like 1v1 matches that much either and if the game tries to force them upon me then i turn off my switch.

Xelrog

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 2367 4933 3404
turn your switch off before the match starts and just keep doing this before you get what you want.. i don't like 1v1 matches that much either and if the game tries to force them upon me then i turn off my switch.
Doesn't that get you banned from online, at least temporarily?

Could also make do with arenas. It might be your only option as the online system currently stands, as people at that level generally just don't want to do FFA's or items.

Coolboy

Smash Journeyman
Doesn't that get you banned from online, at least temporarily?
nope not at all, i been doing this alot of times cause the game forces something i don't want on me ALOT sadly...never been banned/punished or anything so that is why i know it's safe to do! :D

igligl

Smash Rookie
nope not at all, i been doing this alot of times cause the game forces something i don't want on me ALOT sadly...never been banned/punished or anything so that is why i know it's safe to do! :D
Well that means you are runing online for other people

Coolboy

Smash Journeyman
Well that means you are runing online for other people
say whatever you want but idc honestly >.>
why should my online time be ruined with getting matches i do NOT want?
don't you think those people would had a better time playing against someone who do want it?
cause i am less motivated in matches i didn't want to play then in matches i do want to play,

Last edited:
Top Bottom