• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

4 Glory Results thread & Shoutouts

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
samus is god awful stop playing samus xyro
I know, man :(

I just don't like this game because it's pretty much Brawl 2.0 so I have no drive to practice or watch vids. If I could find a character who is decent/not common/fun, id eat this game up but for now I'm just barely hanging on cause I like green lesbian samus.

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
I like green lesbian samus.

even though it is brawl2.0 it is still better than brawl (outside of samus getting nerfs to everything except like some knockback on some moves aka stop playing this character)

idk what to tell you. maybe get naked and play zss.

Last edited:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Don't think it was said, so I'll be that guy...

New venue or cap PLZ. Too many people in a small space.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Great to hear.

No ETA when vids I recorded will go up. I'll have go over 8+ hours of footage and make sure to discard friendlies. Just check my youtube channel if you care.

If there was a money match you want up, please state the names and characters involved. Otherwise, I will only upload matches going off the bracket.

Last edited:

alex mora

Smash Ace
NNID
amora2319
Great to hear.

No ETA when vids I recorded will go up. I'll have go over 8+ hours of footage and make sure to discard friendlies. Just check my youtube channel if you care.

If there was a money match you want up, please state the names and characters involved. Otherwise, I will only upload matches going off the bracket.
just link your channel below and when devin gets his uploaded and jaden uploads all the vids from the tourney we can make one mega thread for it. thanks again for bringing your recording set up, i loved the 3 recording set ups

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Just search Rockettrainer in youtube or check the link in my profile. I don't like self-advertising.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Alex, I would also recommend starting singles as doubles dwindle down before the food break. If we could have knocked out a couple of rounds or so, we could have saved some time.

Please let me know when the videos are up too. I wanna see my falcon kneeeeeez

InkSho

Smash Rookie
NNID
Minamimot0
I played captain falcon in doubles, giggles played jiggly and falcon in doubles. I played falcon and luigi in singles.
I really had fun being able to meet so many great players and I finally started getting some real results with a legit main now.
leaf lovin me interrupting his tapin' and karna helpin me with sheik tech was cool too. Also did a solid 6 hours of commentating which was pretty fun

Top Bottom