• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

4/11/09 playNtrade Tournament

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
playNtrade Doubles Tourney

This is Emo^Wolf just trying to make this local tourney a lil bigger so anyone who thinks they can make this let me know. I don't want our only local tournament to die cuz no one shows up. So lets just have a couple of teams come along and see if they can take on the L!X or REVA

Date: Saturday April 11th @8:00pm
Fee: Doubles $15.00 ($30 per Team)

Wear a costume for a $5.00 gift card

Venue Location: 6345 Naples Boulevard
Naples Fl. 34109

Across from the Hollywood 20 movies in front of Best Buy & Costco

Phone# 239.592.PLAY

OPENING HOURS

10-8 Mon - Thurs;10-9 Friday & Saturday;11-6 Sunday

This guys usually charge $5 extra if you register on the day of he tourney, a day before or more will be $10... Fees may change

Rules:

Usually they have a double elimination bracket best of One set and only One characer can be used through the whole tourney... but we'll have a talk with them so expect the basics:

Stages

Neutrals:

Final Destination
Battlefield
Smashville
Yoshi's Island (Brawl)
Lylat Cruise

Counter Picks:

Castle Siege
Delfino Plaza
Frigate Orpheon
Helberd
Pokémon Stadium

And just so everyone knows were not going to let any gay METALKNIGHT win this shxt FUEGO lol jk but just sign up and this will be fun just hope this isn't the last PnT tourney... you guys gotta sign up QUICKK DAwWgGGGGGGG

Edited & Fixed by M!Xcoatl...

"DAwWggggggg" had to be left like that due to Emo^Wolfs Slang >.> sorry everybody.... >_<

-!-

Smash Lord
Dammmm a new Tourney >_> let's see if this gets a few more people... c'mon guys let's make t his worthwhile and give us some challenge :laugh:

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Its doubles only ;_;

Unless someone wants to team with me?
I play (in order of skill) Dededee, ZSS, and Lucario.

-!-

Smash Lord
I should add not to worry much about the extra $5 if you sign up on the day... last time it wasn't played out so I'm guessing the fee will remain the same... considering some will be able to sign up on the day since they live far away...

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
Its doubles only ;_;

Unless someone wants to team with me?
I play (in order of skill) Dededee, ZSS, and Lucario.
id say it would be cool if your coming but i doubt youll come your just going to say oh i forgot i had ballet practice lol or what is it band or something

AtTheDrive-In92

Smash Apprentice
eyyy guys i'll stop by for this, I think Gordo is going to be in North Carolina still so I don't know if I'll be entering, I'll probably do some MM's tho

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
id say it would be cool if your coming but i doubt youll come your just going to say oh i forgot i had ballet practice lol or what is it band or something
I'm working on my getting there.
I'll let you know more later.
What happens if I don't have a partner though?

-!-

Smash Lord
eyyy guys i'll stop by for this, I think Gordo is going to be in North Carolina still so I don't know if I'll be entering, I'll probably do some MM's tho
Nice I'll MM u man, I'm assuming Vicious won't join or else I wwould tell you to team with him?? or how bout this guy from below??? hes looking for a good Mr. G&W and u won't have a partner... you gotta team with some one man :)

I'm working on my getting there.
I'll let you know more later.
What happens if I don't have a partner though?
the guy I " " first has a decent G&W, and by the looks he may not have a partner... maybe you guys can team up??? or I'm sure someone else will have no partner ^.^

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
that be cool dawgg you come man ill MM if you wnt or MM Fuego dawg and go marth and play 4real dawgggg DI that upsmash dawgg you gottta go all outt

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
See I was hoping for this to be during my parents work schedule, but since its after, I can't go unless I have a ride back. Sorry.

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
Byahhhhh

You already know that fuego con gato took second at the play n trade i told you emo fox wolf or nothing at all!!!!!

-!-

Smash Lord
You already know that fuego con gato took second at the play n trade i told you emo fox wolf or nothing at all!!!!!
You get pride from a Joke tourney :laugh: Imma take you guys to a "REAL" tourney and see how you place... both Doubles and Singles :chuckle:

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
Wow johnny still all about the hate and not given me the respect i think i deserve but w/e we eill see how wee place at a "real" tourney sorry for being prideful!

-!-

Smash Lord
Wow johnny still all about the hate and not given me the respect i think i deserve but w/e we eill see how wee place at a "real" tourney sorry for being prideful!
dude i don't like repeating myself but it ain't about hate or anything it's all in your head... u've gotten good yea but still not good enough, place well at cape coral (if good people show up) and then i can give you more props then i have for you... that simple dawg
you're not to VTECs level yet imo so you just gotta have more experience but we'll see how it goes.. btw a good wario can **** a good MK so using mk against wario's is funny lol step it up dawg!!!

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
dude i don't like repeating myself but it ain't about hate or anything it's all in your head... u've gotten good yea but still not good enough, place well at cape coral (if good people show up) and then i can give you more props then i have for you... that simple dawg
you're not to VTECs level yet imo so you just gotta have more experience but we'll see how it goes.. btw a good wario can **** a good MK so using mk against wario's is funny lol step it up dawg!!!
You guys shouldnt fight, i can beat you all... and i suck !

Top Bottom