• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3rd Party Character Rant

dantemasta

Smash Apprentice
For the record, Margio RPG or whatever it's called was not created by Square-Enix.

Classic-Black

Smash Journeyman
It was developed, and produced mostly by square. Nintendo is responsible for Mario, the mushroom kingdom and the like. This is why Geno is a third party character.

and there's an edit button, learn to use it

Black/Light

Smash Master
Not in the same way that the inclusion of the actual mascot would.
Yeah. . . but Pac-Man would suck monkey b***s.

Really, do they even make any more Pac-man games? He is their mascot. . .but thats why they choose to slap him onto things like Klonoa's hat or above Nightmare in the SC Logo.

And these are the characters I think Namco would toss in to rep (only one of them btw).

Nightmare/ Siegfried Schtauffen (one of these 2 . . .Siegfried is the main character of the SCL Wii game so maybe moreso him)

Kalas (Baten Kaitos main character. Appeared on the poll a good amount if I remember correctly. He has wings so yay, more flyers like Pitt and MK (^_^) )

Klonoa (I think I saw him on the poll but hey. . .I want him in)

Lloyd (from ToS. He is the main character)

Oh, and when I think Namco I think of ToS. . .than SC. . .than Namco Vs Capcom. . .than I green haired girl with a battle hack bird from Namco Vs Capcom. . .than I remember they made Tekken. . .

Point is I have to think about Pac-man to even remember Namco made it.

Classic-Black

Smash Journeyman
Square soft bought out Enix to become Square Enix. It's the same company it always has been, except it absorbed Enix into the fold. Where ownership is concerned, it's still the same Square

Vali

Smash Ace
Lloyd (from ToS. He is the main character)

Oh, and when I think Namco I think of ToS
Oh no I quite agree with you, I was just making a sarcastic point, that's all. Lloyd is definitely top tier candidate for Namco 3rd party since the game is regarded as one of the best Tales of games and got good reviews, don't think it sold incredibly well but not too bad either. Lloyd, Presea or Kratos would be awesome for Brawl (in that order), but it seems like an unlikely dream ;(.

Super Smash Master

Smash Lord
Anyone from Namco as long as it's not Pacman. Pacman just sucks now...He's a yellow ball. If he was pink that'd be another story. =P

Top Bottom