• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS 3DS Japanese Release Build Demo Event Day II (Keep questions for AMA after event) [TY Zipzo's Wife]

• Thread starter Deleted member 245254
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Burst~

Smash Journeyman
Do you know if the properties on megaman's leaf shield have changed from the E3 build?
The start up was horrid and it had no hitstun while still attached to the body but had hitstun when the shield was thrown.

D

Deleted member 245254

Regarding sound clips like voices and what not or game sound at all

It is very loud. It's in the middle of a mall, so it's to be expected. Many people brought headphones, the smarties, and today Im doing the same.

D

Deleted member 245254

I will be posting my info dumps here, again. Just pray to the smash gods that Smashboards can hold.

Khao

Smash Lord
It's probably way, way to early too know, but I wanted to ask anyway. If only just as a "first impression."

You mentioned a lot of stuff about individual characters, what has changed about them and how they feel to play now.

But as a whole, how would you say the game's overall balance is looking? Is there a clear best/worse character? Or does everyone feel like they have an equal chance against every other fighter?

Last edited:

Skyfox2000

War it never changes...
NNID
Skyfox2000
@Zipzo Well Thank You. Did Sonic have any interesting recolors? and did Olimar have Alph as a Alt?

VaderPrime

Smash Rookie
NNID
VaderPrime
3DS FC
1006-0846-7481
I'm new to the board, have imported a Japanese 3ds for Saturday, and all I would like to say to you sir is "Thank you!' You are awesome. Oh, and is there any new moves for Pikachu?

Phake

Smash Rookie
NNID
Phakest
3DS FC
1032-1814-8496
If you manage to get around to playing Link this time around, it'd be great if you could see if his bombs act like melee's and if he can bomb jump, how well his up air combos, gale guarding ( throwing the boomerang against the stage well/edge to "gust" opponents away as an edgeguard) zair stuff, and just general improvements. If you can't get around to this no problem, thanks for everything you've posted so far =)

Oh, and if his Dair still meteors at the tip on startup.

Last edited:

xLemmy_KoopaX

Bring me my booty!
NNID
xLemmy_KoopaX
Regarding sound clips like voices and what not or game sound at all

It is very loud. It's in the middle of a mall, so it's to be expected. Many people brought headphones, the smarties, and today Im doing the same.
If you bring the headphones, can you maybe check for voice acting? Specifically, on Bowser, Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong?

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
I guess I'll just put in a request, just so you know there are people interested...

I'm interested in hearing about how Sheik, WFT and Samus feel. And specifically about how useful Sheik's Burst Grenade is. I know you're not that into Mega Man because of his emphasis on projectiles, but if any of your friends would like to try him out a bit I'd be interested in hearing about how he plays.

TheSmasher916

Smash Journeyman
One thing I'm really wondering is if Toon Link actually has less than 8 alts. If so, that could lend credence to the idea of unlockable alts.

Superturkey

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1950-8255-6157
You said Shulk's smashes have that little bit of lag when the Monado powers up but what about his tilts? Also, does his tilts have the same level of range as Marth's?

D

Deleted member 245254

I can already feel crash boards upon us at the strike of 10pm EST lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom