• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS 3DS AUSTRALIAN Smash demo CODE share thread! (This is NOT a US demo code sharing thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombieRabbidz

Smash Journeyman
I already have the demo but i wanted a code so my sister could play with me! If i asked her to help she would of said animal crossing straight away :) :(

CrowGoesCaw

Smash Journeyman
It's like 3-4 days till the general demo release. That's not too bad, just gotta do other things. And stop reading about and watching people playing the game...

CherryMoon

Smash Apprentice
I already have the demo but i wanted a code so my sister could play with me! If i asked her to help she would of said animal crossing straight away :) :(
If only you trusted your instincts. But anyway, it's really just a random luck.

At least you got the demo. Your sister can still battle with you, only a few days before the public demo comes out anyway. :)

Maddiexoxo

Smash Rookie
the price lowered alot on those aussie codes it went from 30 to 10 lol and bidding is 5 D:

Maddiexoxo

Smash Rookie
I AM NOT BUYING A FREE CODE. :glare:
no need to yell. i was just putting it out there incase anyone was interested because those are the only aussie codes i found on ebay. its kind of hard finding random aussie codes i tried looking..other than that just wait until the limited demo comes out then.

Last edited:

Zaros

Smash Cadet
Just thought I'd post saying that I'm still looking for a code myself, seeing as they expire at the end of the week. Thanks in advance. :)

CrowGoesCaw

Smash Journeyman
Yeah. I still want one, but I've accepted I'll have to wait another day and a half. But maybe Australia will even get it sooner, with the whole being in the future thing. Or it'll be shafted again and we'll have to wait an extra week... :drflip:

GameArcadia

Smash Rookie
Even though I didn't contribute much to this thread, I just wanted to emphasise how awesome and generous people were. This is a good community. :b:

Yokta

That's Yoktastic!
I have a feeling that when the clock strikes 6 in the evening, the Nintendo eShop will be swamped with requests from millions of 3DSes for the demo. That sort of demand will clog up the pipes like nothing else. I would love an opportunity to jump the queue, as it were, so that I can avoid rush hour.

-Chelly-

Smash Rookie
NNID
Babyfacechelly
3DS FC
1736-2513-2933
I have a feeling that when the clock strikes 6 in the evening, the Nintendo eShop will be swamped with requests from millions of 3DSes for the demo. That sort of demand will clog up the pipes like nothing else. I would love an opportunity to jump the queue, as it were, so that I can avoid rush hour.
so do you need a code??

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Okay, the public demo's should become available very soon now and once they are, the demo codes will all expire by then.

So I will be locking all the Demo Code Requesting threads now, anybody who hasn't got any codes yet should just wait until the public demo becomes available. After all, if you haven't received the codes yet until now. Chances are that you probably won't be receiving them anytime soon. So it's for the best to just wait for the public demo now. Do NOT create another thread asking for them or post in any other threads on the forums! Just wait patiently for the public demo now.

The public demo, unlike the special demo version, only has a limit to 30 uses (meaning you can only boot the demo up up to 30 times), so if you want to keep the demo at it until the full version's release, be sure not to waste your usage away willy nilly. Just keep at it for at least 2 uses per day and making good use of the 3DS sleep mode and you'll be fine until then.

Also, when downloading the public demo, you might want to download it with the sleep mode option on, because traffic will probably be huge and cut your download off and all. Just a friendly advice.

Well you've managed to wait this long, so I'll wish you a lot of fun with the public demo once it becomes available. Happy Smashing! ^^

If you have any further questions. Feel free to send me a PM.

*Thread locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom