• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

360 Controller Meets 42 Inch LG HD TV

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
In a drunken rage.

A heated HD Remix match of Boxer v Dictator down to the last match.

Cameron goes for a head stomp, I try to fierce buffalo head butt him, and in my drunkenness, I fierce rush punch instead and get stomped, losing the match(If the head butt would have connected/came out I would have won).

Listening to his snickering only made my rage more red.

As we both sat and watched the controller make impact in the lower right corner of the TV, I thought to myself, "man i need better friends".

In the blink of an eye my 42 inch LG is taken from me(I wasn't aiming for the TV, I was aiming for anything but the TV).

Cameron said nothing as I got up and gave my tv one more lesson(a punch to the very center so it didnt look like it was intentionally done, something to tell my gf when she seen it and wanted to break off our 6 year relationship).

And that's not even the worst part.

Cameron is gonna go around telling everyone he beat me so bad I broke a 42 inch tv. >.<

GGs Cameron and choke on a ****

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
In a drunken rage.

A heated HD Remix match of Boxer v Dictator down to the last match.

Cameron goes for a head stomp, I try to fierce buffalo head butt him, and in my drunkenness, I fierce rush punch instead and get stomped, losing the match(If the head butt would have connected/came out I would have won).

Listening to his snickering only made my rage more red.

As we both sat and watched the controller make impact in the lower right corner of the TV, I thought to myself, "man i need better friends".

In the blink of an eye my 42 inch LG is taken from me(I wasn't aiming for the TV, I was aiming for anything but the TV).

Cameron said nothing as I got up and gave my tv one more lesson(a punch to the very center so it didnt look like it was intentionally done, something to tell my gf when she seen it and wanted to break off our 6 year relationship).

And that's not even the worst part.

Cameron is gonna go around telling everyone he beat me so bad I broke a 42 inch tv. >.<

GGs Cameron and choke on a d!ck
<3

Come to atlanta to get up on the 4-20 with me.

Doesn't Sasha work at Best Buy anyway?

LOL discounts.

And yeah it's gonna suck when you're talking with your boss and he mentions how you broke the TV, and as you wonder how the hell cameron manage to tell your boss, your grandmother is gonna text you laughing about how you broke a 42 inch.

Sucks to be you.

Rayku

Smash Lord
This entire thread makes no sense to me. I'm not following -anything- that has been said

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
Well considering I have a fvck ton of cash from all the melee tourneys I havent been to in the last 3 years, I am able to buy another TV.

Infact, I acquired a 50 inch Panasonic around 7 today.

and they're coming out tomorrow to fix the one I broke.

so yeah, **** me.

edit: I also now realize why Hbox is so good at smash but the biggest loser IRL(among others).

besides the whole under 18 thing, he has over 8,000 posts(I ONLY HAVE ROUGHLY 6000 TOTAL). meaning in the 2 years he's been here, he's spent roughly 3 hours a day on smashboards.

lol, gonna be funny if melee dies in the next 5 years

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol who does this?

**** reminds me of when this one guy raged and smashed his controller on some tile (later went home and smash his gamecube as well) and then complained about not being to play smash

Top Bottom