• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

32- Man Smash Tournament! Brackets are up!

WilldaBeast

Smash Apprentice
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u126/marioman614/bracket.png

Based on the success of Letterbomb's last tournament, my friend (letterbomb) and I had are co-hosting a tournament together for next weekend and we thought we should have a bigger scale one so, here we are.

Rules:
Characters: All
Stages: FD, Battlefield, Yoshi's Island, Lylat Cruise and Smashville (not final, could add more)
Added Stages: Halberd, Luigi's Mansion
2 Stock
Best 2 of 3
No Items (no smashballs)
Prize: A custom Sig with your name and winning character, created to your specific instructions.

PLEASE NOTE: all times are Eastern!

Please post your FC to sign up. For now we are going with 32 entrants, and depending on how many sign up it will be on either Saturday or Sunday we will update with more information, as we get it and brackets will most likely be posted on Friday.

PLEASE do not hesitate to PM either Myself or Letterbomb if you have questions, concerns or would like to add a stage, but please give your reasons on why the stage should be added.

Most of all, HAVE FUN, AND GOOD LUCK!!

1.Letterbomb
2.WilldaBeast
3.DoctorBadWolf
4.Olimarman
5.Gardex
6.Evan Almighty(letterbomb's brother)
7.Oi Kyon
8.Boon(Ron)
9.Kirk(Boon's brother)
10.Rcc0088
11.Smash_1
12.EJoker
13.Lcampoy8
14.SonicLucario
15.whaahppnd
16.Violent-nin
17.Pep1to
18.ZachBeanie
19.Arch(smash_1's brother)
20.Plasmaexe
21.The Zoroya
22.Greatness_007
23.Reborn_Fox
24.Tooth
25.Evalied
26.Tsc_nightmare
27.Lone Shadow
28.Sito Sama
29.OneWingAngel
30.MyPT
31.Kryptic
32.Daichi

THATS IT! The tourney is full, there may be a waiting list though, depending on how many more people want to join.

§witch

Smash Lord
Ah thanks, you put my name first. I say we put halberd up too. Guess what I don't need a reason cause I'm hosting. Hahahaha. Btw if anyone needs me don't hesitate to pm me. My fc is to the left.

§witch

Smash Lord
Also any one who can send me or willdabeast replays it would be much appreciated my wii code is:4875 1402 1601 7005. Thanks.

§witch

Smash Lord
Lil bro's in too. Fc is the same as mine. And can everyone give their tag too so we know who we're playing. Mine is Lbomb.

Boon :o

Smash Journeyman
Oh, Letterbomb and Wilda, you guys should download AIM so communicating would be easier, and if smashboards had problems loading for people (as sometimes it randomly stops working for me every once in a while) we could still get info across.
You can download it at http://www.aim.com/get_aim/win/latest_win.adp.

Smash_1

Smash Cadet
Guess I'll enter.

Friend Code: 2964-8368-1377
Name: Smash

Edit: Can you add Luigi's Mansion to the stage selection, the mutiple floors make the game more interesting.

§witch

Smash Lord
Guess I'll enter.

Friend Code: 2964-8368-1377
Name: Smash

Edit: Can you add Luigi's Mansion to the stage selection, the mutiple floors make the game more interesting.
Yeah, Luigi's Mansion is legal. Thanks can't believe I forgot about it.

whaahppnd

Smash Journeyman
I want in. I'd be so happy if there was no Olimar - Olimars **** me
Tag - Moo

<--FC

The Zoroya

Smash Rookie
I'll play.
AIM is TheZoroya, if anyone needs to contact me, or just drop me a PM whenever.
Friend code is in info.

Top Bottom