• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3 vs 3 Generation fight (Read it)

Wrath`

Smash Master
Scince shoddy two has promised us free battiling (3+ out at a time),

Which team of starters is the best team, stats/movepoll/ect.. wise for compititon?

Gen 1: Charzard,Blastoise,Venasaur
Gen 2: Typlosion,Feraligator,Meganium
Gen 3: Blaziken,Swampert,Sceptile
Gen 4: Infernape,Empoleon,Torterra

WouW

Smash Lord
I'll say Gen 3. Sceptile is the fastest and can Quake any fire types (including Infernape, a big threat) away fairly quickly, and can have Leaf Blade and Brick Break to defeat all water types. Blaziken has fat attacking stats and could be Scarfed to deal good damage to whatever is necessary to be defeated. Then there's Swampert, which with Earthquake/Ice Beam can hit a lot of Starters super effectively.
Gen 4 comes at a close second purely for having Infernape.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I agree with WouW.

It would be a close match between 3rd and 4th gen.

This would be fun as hell to watch though. Someone should make vids on this once Shoddy 2 comes out.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'll say Gen 3. Sceptile is the fastest and can Quake any fire types (including Infernape, a big threat) away fairly quickly, and can have Leaf Blade and Brick Break to defeat all water types. Blaziken has fat attacking stats and could be Scarfed to deal good damage to whatever is necessary to be defeated. Then there's Swampert, which with Earthquake/Ice Beam can hit a lot of Starters super effectively.
Gen 4 comes at a close second purely for having Infernape.
Well, charizard is immune to earthquake and his fire type cancels out the weakness to ice. My Blastoise has high enough defense to survive an earthquake and is resistat to ice beam but you have him with leaf blade.

KrazyGlue

Smash Champion
I would agree that gen 3 would win; all 3 have a necessary role on the team whereas other gens have 1 or 2 less useful pokemon.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Oh they all look amazing, just, they aren't very viable.
Actually, that's a good question.

Having pretty much never seen them used, I don't actually know if that is true or not. Typhlosion is an edure-reversalist
Meganium is a tank with light screen/reflect support (and Outrage, if you want it)
Feraligatr is a dragon dancer
but without seeing them used, it's rather hard to tell how good they are at what they can do.

Top Bottom