• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3 Spanish dudes MIA from Pound 3, HELP!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
So the flight of strawhat dahean/over etc was supposed to come in to the airport yesterday, however the person trying to pick them up couldn't find them. They were given HAT's number but haven't contacted him which leads me to think they aren't here, but perhaps they can't call internationally? Nonetheless, they could use someone elses phone or a BWI phone.

Also, the number I tried to call which HAT gave me of theirs left me with some dude speaking spanish who couldn't understand me (I know they speak english).

Does anyone know any contact information or anything about the spanish or if any of you are reading this post, did you just not come? (I don't think so because I haven't seen you guys on AIM).

Let me know, I just want to make sure everyone is ok and taken care of.

If anyone can help, PM me here, call me at 301-788-8085 or email me at Coliemailhere@yahoo.com

Top Bottom