• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3 Characters Rumored to be Playable

Status
Not open for further replies.

SEGAGameBoy

Smash Journeyman
So, I was doing research for my YouTube Channel until I came across this:
https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2018...-are-coming-super-smash-bros-nintendo-switch/

As you can tell by the link, Ice Climbers, Simon Belmont, and Ridley will be playable. If you don't want to click on the link, I'll talk about it right here!

So, a person on GameFaqs known as Vergeben, who has a history of getting things both right and wrong, states that Ice Climbers from Ice Climber, Ridley from Metroid, and Simon Belmont from Castlevania will be playable. He's the same person who predicted the Ninja Turtles would DLC for Injustice 2 and that eventually became true. He also predicted the existence of Soulcalibur VI (6) and that came true, as well. But, whether he gets most things right or wrong, this has to be taken with a grain of salt.

Ice Climbers - I speak for everyone when I say they ARE coming to Smash for Switch. Mr. Sakurai himself even admitted that he tried to put them in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U & 3DS, but due to 3DS limitations, he cut them.

Simon Belmont - Another character I saw coming. Considering Konami doesn't have any characters in Smash, I can see this.

Ridley - RIDLEY IS TOOO BIIIIIIIIIIGG!!!! LMFAO Just kidding! I'm kind of confused when it comes to Ridley. I heard Sakurai considered him in Brawl. But, the part that confuses me was what he was supposed to be. People have told me he was supposed to be an Assist Trophy and other people have told me he was supposed to playable.

Also, just a heads up, gameplay for this game comes out June 12.

Last edited:

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Not sure if this is thread-worthy, but that leak came out a while ago so you might have more luck discussing it in the threads of those characters.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Status
Not open for further replies.