• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North 2nd and Charles Smash 4 Tournament (Monthly )... (Fa

2nd and Charles Smash 4 Tournament (Monthly )... (Fa
Posted by PaulHopebringer
2nd and Charles Fayetteville NC
Saturday, January 23, 2016 - 01:00 PM
Until: Saturday, January 23, 2016 - 07:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

PaulHopebringer

Smash Rookie
This is a tournament for everyone, and fun is my top priority!

I've already run a few "officially sanctioned" tournaments at 2aC, and I'm hoping to expand. With a high enough turnout, I can continue to have these tournaments every month, and the more people, the better the prizes will be!

Entry is currently $5 and the prizes are dependent on the turnout. (So far, they have been 2aC gift cards)

Children and Adults will, with the appropriate turnout, be in separate tournaments, so by all means, bring the kids! They have a chance too!

The Sign up for the tournament is going to be at 1. I will be allowing late comers, but show up to late and you'll be placed in the losers bracket, meaning you'll only get one chance to win instead of two... so try and show up on time! (If nobody is there when the tourney is supposed to start I get leered at by the management...)

2nd and Charles
1920 Skibo Rd, Fayetteville, NC 28314
(910) 487-3356

Rules:

Timed Stock match, with time and stock subject to change based on turnout (I'm antisipating 4 stock, 8 min)
Best 2 out of 3, with a losers bracket (stick around if you loose your first match, you still have a chance)
Stages: Random from a pool I have selected
No Items

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions. I hope to see you there!

TAN-MAN

Smash Cadet
NNID
EvitanArt
I'll be coming, will be my first tournament. Looking forward to it!

TAN-MAN

Smash Cadet
NNID
EvitanArt
The tournament still going on? I know the weather is suppose to be rough tomorrow.

Nova9000

Smash Lord
hope this is still goin down. havent played n 4ever and lookin forward 2 gettin back into smash :)

Top Bottom