• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2GGT: Fire Emblem Saga Discussion Thread

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
LET'S ****ING GO KOMO!
KOMO IN TOP 8!
KOMOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LET'S GO KOMOOOOO
I'M SO ****ING HAPPY RIGHT NOW

NNID
User7a1
Manny :4sonic: 3-1 Shuton :4olimar:
EDIT: VoiD :4sheik: 3-2 Mr. E :4lucina:

Last edited:

NotLiquid

Smash Lord
Samsora's reverse 3-0 against AC was incredible. Such great adaptation with what is Peach's worst matchup.

Last edited:

Ziodyne 21

Smash Lord
Man ..
if the Salem vs Nairo and MKLeo vs Void sets show. Sometimes you should just have faith in your main despite even in times when you not feeling confidient with them vs a certian MU or player..

Those almost reverse 3-0's after MKLeo and Nairo went back to thiwr mains when thier counterpicks failed was somewhat tragic..

Last edited:

Ziodyne 21

Smash Lord
Ok can we start talking about how the Sheik/ZSS MU is at worst around 45-55 for ZSS?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Konban wa. Looking at the current bracket, Salem has made it to the grand finals using my girl :4bayonetta2:, which has started off my night right. Now...I, a woman 56 years of age, am going to cheer for her. To be fair though, it was a pity to see the Fire Emblem character users have been eliminated since I would of loved to see :4lucina: get at least top 5.

Sayonara :kirby:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ziodyne 21

Smash Lord
Well the saga to celebreate a whole game series of sword users was won by a witch... that weilds guns...

The curse lives on indeed

Last edited:

TDK

Smash Master
NNID
GrayCN
>Bayo vs ZSS Grands

We basically had a whole bunch of FE mains bring their swords to a gunfight, if you think about it.

Ziodyne 21

Smash Lord
Also I got to give some respect to Komo for at least trying to keep FE alive in the top 8. Using Corrin vs Salem and even Roy vs Nairo

Last edited:
Top Bottom