• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2ch leaks.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Is this for real?

If it is: Yay! We shall know the final roster anytime now! ^_^

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
This means nothing for the 35 character roster for those that support it. It does not proof it. It does not proof it until it's a picture of ALL the characters unlocked and shown.

Uoaei

Smash Rookie
Notice that if you were to take out the hidden characters, they would align perfectly with the said character screen of the NeoGAF posters.

I think we got the roster right here.

KernelColonel

Smash Journeyman
21 starters (assuming no characters achieved yet)...if the "35" claims are true, that leaves 14 hidden characters. If the 48 is true, then that means...

27 hidden characters!! :O

The selection screen reveals nothing new other than AWESOMENESS.

HuskytheGeek

Smash Journeyman
One thing I'm sure we've all noticed is that it is every character confirmed on the Dojo minus Snake and Sonic (confirmed as unlockables). This makes me think that it COULD be a fake. However, the disc looks pretty legit. I don't know what to think.

lethminite

Smash Apprentice
so let me get this right.

take the dojo 23 (21 starters + 2 3rd party)
then add
cpt.falcon, ness, luigi, jiggs (64 vets) (27 total)
WW link, wolf, lucario, ROB, falco (reno/markman) (32 total)
G&W, Ganon, marth (assumed melee vets) (35)

with pichu, mewtwo, roy, young link, dr.mario cut/ATed(pokeballed)

is that right?
assuming reno/markman is right (and thus 35 is right) only G&W, Ganon, marth have no confirmation.

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
i think the 35 character roster is a good one. the only real shocker of a disapointment is Ridley, and i guess krystal to a lesser degree. those two should have been in.

I think its time we take that roster as fact. We have our Brawl. We have or chars.

geogaither

Smash Apprentice
someone tell those guys to stop playing for a minute and rip the disk image onto their computer so we can share, gogo.

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
Whoa, where the heck are people getting the other characters in the roster from? If this doesn't have Ridley, I don't believe it. Simple as that. It would just be ridiculous to include anyone else without him.

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
Even if that isn't real, I think that it's pretty close to what the actual starting roster will look like. If it is real, then I think that the entire roster will be leaked online with in another day or so.

If that's the starting roster, and there are only 35 characters, then the full roster would look something like this.

::STARTING::
-Bowser
-Diddy Kong
-Donkey Kong
-Fox
-Ice Climbers
-Ike
-King Dedede
-Kirby
-Link
-Lucas
-Mario
-Meta Knight
-Peach
-Pikachu
-Pikmin & Olimar
-Pit
-Pokemon Trainer
-Samus/Zero Suit Samus
-Wario
-Yoshi
-Zelda/Sheik

::HIDDEN::
-Captain Falcon
-Falco
-Ganondorf
-Jigglypuff
-Lucario
-Luigi
-Marth
-Mr. Game & Watch
-Ness
-R.O.B.
-Snake
-Sonic
-Toon Link
-Wolf

I don't think that there's anything wrong with that roster. I just think it's a little strange that the majority of the hidden characters are returning characters. I would have thought that most of the hidden characters would be new. In Melee, only 2 of the 11 hidden characters were returning and the rest were new. If that is the actual roster though(or close to it), I'd be fine with it.

Maben

Smash Journeyman
I definitely believe the pictures, the entire roster could be real, although I'm not sold on it yet. Assuming whoever got this took the pictures and uploaded them ASAP, I don't know how he would know all the characters with 100% certainty, but who knows.

S2

Smash Lord
Darn it I can hardly wait...

I want the roster confirmed now. Whoever has the game right now better be on his way to unlocking things. Cause if he's not having fun, I'm mad.

Ban Heim

Smash Ace
This isn't the starting roster. Look at the very bottom of the screen. There's a score there, which means whoever has this has gone through some sort of story mode and unlocked some characters.

Oldskool

Smash Journeyman
This isn't the starting roster. Look at the very bottom of the screen. There's a score there, which means whoever has this has gone through some sort of story mode and unlocked some characters.
Someone is claiming it's olimar.

Top Bottom