• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

29 Year Old Sex Offender tries to enroll in School

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
O.o whoa. nasty. plain and simple. Why would people go to such lengths?

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
Dear God, that has got to be the most disgusting article I've read in ages. Wrong in so many ways.
I'm not even sure what to say.

Dibs

Smash Lord
That's just stupid. How can he even think he had a chance of passing as a 12 year old. Jeeze it just surprises me how desperate some offenders can be.

Well, it's like they always say.. old enough to pee, old enough for me.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Apparently the two guys that he was staying with believed he was 12. But then again, their vision may have been clouded by their concupiscence.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
POP QUIZ!

Which one of the following is twelve years old?

A)

-or-

b)

If you answered A, you are correct!

If you answered B, you deserved to be molested by this sick pedophile!

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I'm pretty sure the second guy would look more like a 12 year old if he had all of his makeup and clothes on, instead of being sweaty and in an orange jumpsuit. Besides his eyes, the guy doesn't really look that old.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I'm pretty sure the second guy would look more like a 12 year old if he had all of his makeup and clothes on, instead of being sweaty and in an orange jumpsuit. Besides his eyes, the guy doesn't really look that old.
But you're only seeing a headshot. I would be amazed if a sixteen year old looked like the twelve year old in my last post.

He can kind of hide his face with makeup, I'd give you that. Just by his mugshot, he could pull off eighteen.

His body though... even if he shaved his arms and legs, he'd still have man arms and man legs. And he'd be a few heads taller. And have a lower voice.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
It's even more disgustinig if you think about how this guy was thinking. He was actually willing to try to enroll in a school in order to have sex with children.

Sad.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
But you're only seeing a headshot. I would be amazed if a sixteen year old looked like the twelve year old in my last post.

He can kind of hide his face with makeup, I'd give you that. Just by his mugshot, he could pull off eighteen.

His body though... even if he shaved his arms and legs, he'd still have man arms and man legs. And he'd be a few heads taller. And have a lower voice.
We have no proof he has anything other then a head and shoulders, so you're entire argument is nothing but assumptions. I win, he could look 12.

Dibs

Smash Lord
Now I'm really curious to see what he looks like below his neck.... Not that I want him sexually or anything...

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
We have no proof he has anything other then a head and shoulders, so you're entire argument is nothing but assumptions. I win, he could look 12.
So your assumption of the pedophile being nothing but a head and shoulders is more logical than my assumptions?

Oh, ho, ho... you SO do not win.

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
I am 23. My younger brother is 11. I am 5'9" while my brother is 5'3".
I have been mistaken for much younger my entire life. I have seen 12yr olds much bigger than myself. The fact this guy could possibly pull off acting 12 is not that far-fetched.

I dunno, castration would be a good move, imo.
Agreed. But I would make it a mini necklacing (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necklacing) just for that region of the body.

Top Bottom