• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MRGAY

Smash Cadet
The game play was really good, but the editing leaves much to be desired.

The good outweighed the bad. This was a pretty good video.

frayike

Smash Cadet
hmmm most of the times I couldn't get over how bad your oppenents were. I mean in a combo video it's always the oppenent messing up but some of these guys just made horrible mistakes that lead to them getting punished. You did a few things that were legit but for the most part if you are gonna make a combo video you need legit oppenents not these scrub mks and falcos. sorry I didn't join the group of people who overlook mistakes like that. music started randomly and has been used before. The story line was eh. Not saying your ganon sucks just saying play better people. Hope you make another one that is totally legit

arch knight

Smash Lord
ganon was some kinda beast lol good vid for combos but needs to be applied vs more experienced players opponents seemed to just have poor judgement lol mindgame o.o

Top Bottom