• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

20YY: The Falco Movement

HopE_eX

Scholar
Has anyone considered taking the optimization approach that Kadano does in his Marth thread? It would be much more beneficial, potentially, than haphazard discussion about "how to edgeguard", or a generalized listing of Falco's options in a given situation.

NotAnAdmin

Smash Journeyman
I'll stay tuned. We're all on a journey to be the best Falcos the world has ever seen. I probably won't have much to bring to the table as I'm just a dude practicing basic tech skills on his off-time, but I can't wait to see what Falco can really do.
This is real motivation right now. Falco forever!
:falcomelee::falcomelee::falcomelee:

FE_Hector

Smash Lord
Go to bit.do/20yys to join. I strongly recommend downloading the desktop version of Discord if you don't have it already. It's suuuuuuper good.

Sean_bot

Smash Rookie
NNID
veeki331
3DS FC
1907-8199-9844
Is netplay required? Or is it solely a discussion group?

Rpggames77

Smash Journeyman
I didn't read every post but I'm confused on what the goal is. Is it to get falco to 1st on the tier list? Or just to make him play better? Either way as a falco main myself I feel that his is in a great spot, He isn't that limited and I don't think he needs a movement(then again I also don't believe 20xx should be a thing either). Before I get "yelled" at I just want to say that I'm not against it, I'm just confused on the purpose here

FE_Hector

Smash Lord
I didn't read every post but I'm confused on what the goal is. Is it to get falco to 1st on the tier list? Or just to make him play better? Either way as a falco main myself I feel that his is in a great spot, He isn't that limited and I don't think he needs a movement(then again I also don't believe 20xx should be a thing either). Before I get "yelled" at I just want to say that I'm not against it, I'm just confused on the purpose here
It's... as it stands right now, the Discord is like 1% Falco research and like "hey guys I think I might have discovered X." For the most part, though, we're just helping out each other reach a higher level. Zhu is in the chat, too, though not active right now.

IN THE END our goal is to put some massive work into making Falco at least a bit more accessible to newer players along with making his perceived "bad" MUs far stronger. Basically figure out a ton of anti-Puff/ anti-Peach stuff in order to help out Falco's meta overall. I'm probably gonna be one of the main people doing the anti-Puff and anti-Peach research cuz I LOVE the floaty MUs and was doing really well in them for not having played them before at my Arcadian a few weeks ago. But yeah, just join the Discord. Permanent invite link is bit.do/20yys

Rpggames77

Smash Journeyman
It's... as it stands right now, the Discord is like 1% Falco research and like "hey guys I think I might have discovered X." For the most part, though, we're just helping out each other reach a higher level. Zhu is in the chat, too, though not active right now.

IN THE END our goal is to put some massive work into making Falco at least a bit more accessible to newer players along with making his perceived "bad" MUs far stronger. Basically figure out a ton of anti-Puff/ anti-Peach stuff in order to help out Falco's meta overall. I'm probably gonna be one of the main people doing the anti-Puff and anti-Peach research cuz I LOVE the floaty MUs and was doing really well in them for not having played them before at my Arcadian a few weeks ago. But yeah, just join the Discord. Permanent invite link is bit.do/20yys
ok thank you on the clarification

adz

Smash Cadet
i've sent you a contact request and am extremely interested in advancing falco's metagame.

Penguis

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2251-5625-2926
Hey guys, im new to the community havent played in a tourny but I wish to. I have always loved falco and am in the process of learning and wish to make him more accessible since there was a period where I played marth due to Falcos complexity. I wish to help!
Where is this discord link!?

Noscaj

Smash Rookie
guys just read through this whole thread, did you guys keep any docs of info and is the discord still alive? if so can i have a invite link plox

Top Bottom