• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

200 BPM songs

Flon890

Smash Rookie
I want to practice my wobbles on the go, and I was wondering if you guys know any songs that are 200 BPM. Preferably heavy metal, but anything will work.

gmBottles

Fun Haver
NNID
komfyking
I bet m1dy or DJ Sharpnel have something, though those are speedcore and J-core, not metal. I know m1dy gets up into like 960 BPM so it's pretty crazy stuff. (The song is literally called 960 BPM Speedcore)

XOR

Smash Rookie
In Time To Pretend by MGMT, the synths in the beginning are at pretty much the perfect wobbling tempo.

Custom

Smash Cadet
There's this Weezer song that's probably suited to down tilt wobbling (alittle under 200bpm) but it's fun because the part with that tempo has the lyrics

"I can take on, anybody,
I can do my thing.
I don't wanna, hurt nobody
but a bee has got to sting.
Ima fix it if you mix it up.
Talk smack and Ima gonna shut you up"

very smash suited lyrics lol. Oh and I like to watch the tilt/pummel's and get a feel for it myself rather than just pressing a to a met, that also seems to help me fix my wobbling in mid wobble as well as start up.

Nanook

Smash Rookie
I'm working on writing a song to help people practice wobbling; at a consistent 200 BPM. If you're still looking for a song, I'll let you know when I'm done

LobotomyPop :^)

You fricked up, mister.
I'm working on writing a song to help people practice wobbling; at a consistent 200 BPM. If you're still looking for a song, I'll let you know when I'm done
That sounds really cool, dude. Please, keep us updated on that stuff, because I'm definitely interested to hear it!

You fricked up, mister.
I want to practice my wobbles on the go, and I was wondering if you guys know any songs that are 200 BPM. Preferably heavy metal, but anything will work.
Florence and the Machine's Drumming Song is 200 bpm, and so is Paradise City by Guns N' Roses.
If you'd like to see more songs at 200 bpm, check this out.
Hope this helped.

Jesus!

Smash Cadet
i find music distracts me from concentrating on the game. i don't need anything anymore as i now have muscle memory, but frankly i just recommend using a metronome until it becomes second nature to wobble.

You fricked up, mister.
i find music distracts me from concentrating on the game. i don't need anything anymore as i now have muscle memory, but frankly i just recommend using a metronome until it becomes second nature to wobble.
I agree. I just started listening to a straight up 200 bpm beat, then once I got the rhythm down in my head it's just muscle memory.

Top Bottom