• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2 vs 2 Online Kalliera Tournament Sign up here

Yoshiking

Smash Apprentice
I'm happy that u found a partner and two MZ teams in the tournament ^^

-SuPeRbOoMfAn & JaimeHR "Team BEEF! Mario"
-Yoshiking Vlad "Team lighting strikers"
-Xzax & (Still needs a partner)
-Sheermadness & (Still needs a partner)
-Danno & Masterlinkx
-Matt & SSBkid (Team Sublime) "Team Sublime"
-Furrum & Gambit ixi "Team Puff"
-DarkSayian X & Shadowlinkx "Team bloodshredders"
-Anoymous & Burner[/quote]
-wenbobular & winston "Gustav Wind"
-Ybomb & HolyQuebec
-Dreday & BHLMRO "Team foggles"
-Vex Karashi & Jigglymaster

11 awsome teams so far we only need 5 more confirmed and there's 2 wip teams.

Xzax & Sheermadness still needs teammates

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
i dunno if thats a complainment or an insult :p
That was a complement my friend. Seeing that you fit into the my skill level or higher catagory. But seriosly where have u been recently. I've been wanting to talk to you about brawl and other crap like that lol.

Yoshiking

Smash Apprentice
Thanks. I'll definetly need some help hosting this thing though and i prefer people who has expirence with tournaments cause i definetly don't have the best of exp when it comes to that.

Btw lol with your signature.

Surrender now or prepare to p2p.
Meowth that's right
>_>.

lmao that's funny

Yoshiking

Smash Apprentice
Alright thanks. I'm gonna prepare a list with the updated roster and rules shortly.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
k and for xzax i guess kois could probly be his partner but i dunno, yea send me the roster when its COMPLETED so i can make brackets ahead of time, and whats the final day to sign up?

Yoshiking

Smash Apprentice
I may end up finalizing it on Thursday or friday. may need some extra time to set up everything. And brackets wise I wanna do that if it's okay with you.

Mathy

Smash Apprentice
remember not to make it so once its 2 outta 3,the losing team is totally out huh?example,everyone will probably lose against team beef,so it kinda sux for the losers. also,a watcher for every matchs would be good.

Yoshiking

Smash Apprentice
remember not to make it so once its 2 outta 3,the losing team is totally out huh?example,everyone will probably lose against team beef,so it kinda sux for them. also,a watcher for every matchs would be good.
That's exactly where the "recording" part comes in. 5 people can't join a 4 person room. So that's why i'm demanding all matches with the window where the text is display is presented. So we avoid the arguing and cheating part.

and concerning team beef. Probabily so but we're playing to have fun. There hasn't been much going on with the kalliera smash 64 games. well this and the north vs south thing going on in another topic.

Mathy

Smash Apprentice
That's exactly where the "recording" part comes in. 5 people can't join a 4 person room. So that's why i'm demanding all matches with the window where the text is display is presented. So we avoid the arguing and cheating part.
LOL TRUE sorry. but what about the teams out.

Yoshiking

Smash Apprentice
The teams out is gonna be double elimination. I know there's gonna be one unlucky team who has to face them i don't know who at the present time but at least everyone will have a 2nd match instead of waiting a week to get beaten in one set and actually lose.

Yoshiking

Smash Apprentice
lol every match is gonna be random i have to play it far vex lol.

I know if anybody can do it though you and puff can do it and while we're at it here's a recap of all the rules and teams in the tournament so far.

This tournament will take place Next Saturday 8:00 PM EST. 7:00 Pm(Alabama time), 6 pm(Arizona time), 5 pm(California time). This should cover all timezones ^^. Anyways here's the rules.

•Double Elimination
•All matches are best of 3, with finals best of 5.
•5 stock
•Ties broken by lives/percentage
•Items OFF
•Team Attack ON

•Stages/Characters:
••Stages available: Peach's Castle, Hyrule Temple, Dreamland
(Ness players allowed to choose another stage besides saffron)
••All other stages banned
winner picks first charecter & then loser picks
•Advanced Slob Picks - Loser may choose the next stage or elect to go to random, then winner may choose to change characters, then loser may change characters
•Since you can't choose random on PJ64, the 1st game of the set must be played on either Hyrule or Dreamland
__________________________________________________ __________________________________
3 Desynches are allowed per team.
If a team desynches 3 times in total(1 player may desynch 3 times and it counts for the team).
All matches must be recorded via hypercam or camstudio.With the Text window recorded as well.

http://www.download.com/3000-13633_4-10720967.html
(Setting for hypercam)

Rates in Frames per second, Record 20, Playback 20.
Cursor/Full frame capture ration 1.
Key Frame every 100 frames.

http://camstudio.org/

Upload your matches on Youtube/Google.

if a desynch occurs & the announcer claims "Gameset" The team standing last wins the round/set(If applied).
If a double KO insists(1 vs 1 left and both are ko'ed at the same time a 1 vs 1 sudden death match will happen to handle the tie.
FOR THE SAKE OF EVERYONE INVOLVED, IF YOU KNOW YOU LAG DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THE TOURNAMENT

No pausing is allowed during the matches except for emergency reasons. Do not pause
to make a comment unless if a ds has happended.

Ping limit is 110.

Use Taskmanager,
Click Explorer.exe. right click then choose End process(Closes all programs)
Click File then New Task then Desktop to restore your desktop settings.

No laggers on this tournament at all. If you exceed 110 don't bother to sign up and if you know for sure your not gonna come or have your thoughts don't bother to sign up.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________
DQ Rules
2 minutes late-Warning
4 minutes late-Loss of first match of set
6 minutes late-Loss of set
__________________________________________________ _______________________

If You have any questions or suggestions please say so now.

Again Tournament starts at 8:00 PM EST time.

Here are the current teams registered.

-SuPeRbOoMfAn & JaimeHR "Team BEEF! Mario"
-Yoshiking & Vlad "Team lighting strikers"
-Xzax & kois(maybe)
-Danno & Masterlinkx
-Matt & SSBkid (Team Sublime) "Team Sublime"
-Furrum & Gambit ixi "Team Puff"
-DarkSayian X & Shadowlinkx "Team bloodshredders"
-Anoymous & Burner[/quote]
-wenbobular & winston "Gustav Wind"
-Ybomb & HolyQuebec
-Dreday & BHLMRO "Team foggles"
-Vex Kasrani & Jigglymaster

Yoshiking

Smash Apprentice
Any way it goes this is gonna be one hell of a tournament i say that much lol.

Mathy

Smash Apprentice
**** its not even sure i can play DAMMIT. work called me and said they'll need me for a 10-7 shift,but the thing is,there's a high risk of overtime!! =,(

akiko

Smash Rookie
I want in this :D

username on kaillera : Ken

Hey xzax u still not got a partner :D.. if u do i can find sumone in my clan..

EDIT: ok im going to get sumone from T-P, :)

Mathy

Smash Apprentice
So you're not gonna make it indefinetly?
nah yoshi,i don't think i can. i could if i wouldn't do overtime, but there's like 75% chance that i'll do overtime,i don't wanna waste ybombb's chances either by taking the risk =(

Yoshiking

Smash Apprentice
nah yoshi,i don't think i can. i could if i wouldn't do overtime, but there's like 75% chance that i'll do overtime,i don't wanna waste ybombb's chances either by taking the risk =(
Alright well thanks for at least saying so.

Top Bottom