• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2 things I need help with

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
You can't DI throws in this game.

Slide or smash DI both work to get back onto the edge, AntD wrote an awesome guide on DI, but I don't have the link right now.

I don't use Pika, so I'm afraid I can't help with the timing.

Nephiros

Smash Ace
well wow, what can you say about jab grab, basically you just JAB and grab as soon as possible? Do you need a three pages essay on how to correctly jab->grab or something?

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
well wow, what can you say about jab grab, basically you just JAB and grab as soon as possible? Do you need a three pages essay on how to correctly jab->grab or something?
You know how pikachu does the multi punch. Well if you press a to jab then press Grab right away he just jabs instead. He wants to know the fastest way possible to do a jab grab situation.

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
usually what I do is do it in a 1-2-3 motion, jab with a for 1, press z for 2, and then a again on 3. I can't do it all the time though, it's pretty weird/hard.

cmasterchoe

Smash Journeyman
so i'm guessing its in pretty quick succession? i think there's a lil window that opens up after you jab that takes any other "A" input into another jab... i guess i'll practice sticking the z in there and trying to make it work.

Top Bottom