• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2 Snake tecniques I found

ChaoticSamus

Smash Apprentice
I'm not sure if these two techniques have been found and brought here so I'll show them to you.

The first technique is even more useful than the sliding usmash.

First Technique

This second technique I found is not as useful as the first but it works well for those who love to play mindgames. But don't watch all the video. Once the video shows the "animation he found" stop it. All you need to know is the first part.

Second Technique

Cecilanius

Smash Journeyman
There have been a couple of threads with these in them. You should look through the threads more often and make sure you aren't repeating topics.

nonetheless, they are great tricks. :p I've been using them ever since I got the game.

ChaoticSamus

Smash Apprentice
Ok. I will make sure to check next time. I just happened to notice them on youtube. I love using the first one.

King Kuma

Smash Apprentice
I'm not sure if these two techniques have been found and brought here so I'll show them to you.

The first technique is even more useful than the sliding usmash.

First Technique

This second technique I found is not as useful as the first but it works well for those who love to play mindgames. But don't watch all the video. Once the video shows the "animation he found" stop it. All you need to know is the first part.

Second Technique
First technique is pretty old.

Second one I've encountered numerous times when playing in matches myself. haven't really thought of hiding the C4 under your body though. nice find!

:chuckle:

ChaoticSamus

Smash Apprentice
Thank you. Figured the first one was old due to the date of video posted but hell I thinks its better than the regular mortar slide move

ChaoticSamus

Smash Apprentice
Well yes to an extent. The mortar slide doesnt add in the dash move with it. The mortar slide just does the mortar. The video depicts Snake doing his dash attack followed by a sliding mortar hit. Personally I prefer it over the original mortar slide but it's a bit more difficult to pull off. It's good for catching people off gaurd, even advanced players who already know the original mortar slide.

napZzz

Smash Hero
There are two mortar slides, contact and no contact. They have been already used FOREVERZ

superman969

Smash Journeyman
well actually, you do do the dash attack in no contact mortar slide, which is why you can pick up items / nades when you mortar slide over it. you just don't see the slide because you have to cancel it into a usmash in the first (i think) frame

Top Bottom