• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2 SheerMadnesses!?

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Ok I Was Online The Other Day And I Faced A Guy Named SheerMadness. Well All He Did Was Kirby's Spam Side A Attack. I Mean He Spammed It As In He Didnt Do ANY Other Move. And When I Say Any I Mean ANY! Thats All He Did. Even When I Fell Of The Edge (Dang Phone) He Started Using Kirby's Side A As A Kill Taunt! Well I Heard SheerMadness Was Good At Smash So I Talked To Some People And They Said That Wasnt The Real One. That Was About 2 Months Ago And He Still Plays Like That When I Face Him. Is There 2 SheerMadnesses Or Was He Just Folling Around???

SmashThugZ

Smash Journeyman
it's shift key, not caps lock
he holds the shift key for every beginning letter of a word
it's illogical to hit caps lock, press a key, then hit caps lock again

holy_pyro

Smash Cadet
it's shift key, not caps lock
he holds the shift key for every beginning letter of a word
it's illogical to hit caps lock, press a key, then hit caps lock again
when he said his caps lock was broken he meant the caps lock was flickering on and off or something like that. And that wasnt even relevant to the forum but its fun trolling though.

and have you even seen sheermadness play? all he really does it f-smash like every other "pro" in these forums :)

whaahppnd

Smash Journeyman
did he beat you?
if he did then he was the real one
if he didn't then it probably wasn't him

he's a nice guy, helped me learn pikachu

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Just go Jiggly and d air - u tilt - rest abuse him. I beat him that way. I'm 99% sure it was him. Cause he played fox against my puff and beat me, so I went ness and beat him.
It was a close match but Jiggly > Kirby - Ness > Fox.

BTW I'm Dapuffster online.

Top Bottom