• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*2 Quick Questions*

UNKN{OWN}iXi

Smash Journeyman
1 - Is the SubSpace Emissary co op ONLINE?

2 - Is the multiplayer set up with only 2 minute timed matches when you're NOT playing with friends?

:lick:

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
2 - Is the multiplayer set up with only 2 minute timed matches when you're NOT playing with friends?
I assume you mean online.

With Anyone uses the same rules every time, 2 minute matches with all items on.
With Friends games are customizable just like they are over at your house, except you can't use custom stages.

Kyle29

Smash Apprentice
With Friends games are customizable just like they are over at your house, except you can't use custom stages.
I did not know this... wow that sucks. Are you sure??? please don't be.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
0_0 I thought you could vote on items or something like that. If what you say is true, way to go Nintendo, 'With Anyone' sucks.
I don't think so, but I might be mistaken about the items. It might take what you have on in the item switch and use that for the lottery thing.

But it is definitely 2 minute timed matches only.

LinkTer

Smash Cadet
i don't care about 2 minute timed matches that much but i hope you can turn of items...PLEASE

tutata

Smash Ace
I assume you mean online.

All items on YAY..... um no, anyways im pretty sure all the new player that wont know how to KO their opponent will get mad when they get killed by the Final Smash, hey its their fault they like the items.:p

Top Bottom