• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2 Fast 2 Furious- A Sonic Combo Video by Negi

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
Watch in High Quality!

Click here to watch.

This is my first combo video ever so please do not go harsh on me. It is hard survive in the world of Sonic mainage.

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
Obviously you can't really combo in Brawl. And I don't go to tournaments. I can't really have any good "combos" online. So, CPUs.

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
Well, for future reference, tournament level players are the best people to make combo videos out of. Otherwise the feasibility of some of the "combos" gets called into question...

And there are combos in Brawl so don't make excuses.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
does tenki have to put up the ASC training mode picture again?
obviously some of those moves wont work on people, but a big part of the game is knowing how your opponent will react, and if you can do that, regardless of whether its a human or cpu it shows you have skills .
but 2 things id like to say
1. stop upsmashing so much yes its a good move against people in the air, but eventually your opponent will learn to avoid that and punish you for it.
2. also, running into spring can be surprising, but it gets very predictable very quickly, mix it up by just running into double jumps to try and force their airdodge so you cna hit them out of it

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
can this pic in question b posted anyway as i am unaware of what u r referring to k.i.d.

Orange_Soda_Man

Smash Ace
This thread has pictures for all of Sonic's moves. Edit: doesn't seem to have the ASC picture, but for that all you have to do is watch the lightspeed guide on youtube.

A B-air combo video needs to have the ko the edgegrabber move (one holds the edge, sonic B-airs them on FD/BF/similar stage) and they hit the \-wall and shoot downward as you grab the edge.

Top Bottom