• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2.6 impressions so far

Moderate skill

Smash Apprentice
I'm away from home, it's so agonizing to be unable to try 2.6.

Inb4firstworldproblems

So, do you guys mean that Lucas has his old aerials returned but buffed? That'd be cool, because his P:M Dair has seemed wonky and ugly.

ItsRainingGravy

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-5960-2538-9300
So, do you guys mean that Lucas has his old aerials returned but buffed? That'd be cool, because his P:M Dair has seemed wonky and ugly.
Yes. Bair is his backflip kick, and it spikes. Dair is his multi-hitting kick, except with only 3 kicks instead of 4. I think it just meteors (On the final hit).

Generically Epic

Smash Ace
I do hope for a change in a stagelist soon. Stages are somethingthey can revile before the release when there are not a lot of new characters, but hopefully 3.0 will have them all. :I

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Just dropping by to say thanks for making Lucario's f-tilt less Zangief green hand-ish.
Looks incredibly smooth when chaining attacks now.

Can't way to see the finished changelist.
I swear, forcepalm feels faster as well, but I might just be hallucinating here.

drsusredfish

Smash Ace
For sonic I understand taking away wave dash out of down b's spin dash but did both shield canceling and jump canceling the charging animation have to go too? The combination of a limited charge time and just taking the wave dash out of the down b dash would be good for his non-commitment issue and still let him have some tricks with the charge. Either jumping while in spin charge (where he jumps straight up while still in a ball) or shielding while in spin charge would be a good compromise.

trojanpooh

Smash Lord
So I don't know if anyone else has said it yet, but I freakin' hate Ike's new sound clip over his F-Smash. It feels so out of place and unprofessional.

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
I kinda like it because of how powerful it is and the fact that its very easy to dodge, makes me laugh at times

Top Bottom